Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

glasses.gif
Grey Bulls

Anyone order off fanzz.com before? I don't usually like white fitteds but this is
pimp.gif

get_image.aspx
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

2hp7ubs.jpg

am87 made me realize that hat is from peg
from the new Eminem video
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I need a hat/celebrity blog
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got that same fitted. Yeah, definitely from Peg.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by henz0

That jaguars reminded me that I DONT want New Era to get back the NFL/NBA liscense
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
you the first one talkin bout you need a memphis so you can stunt like ur daddy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Thats a throwback though, those can/should be made now.

Originally Posted by icyuod

Originally Posted by nologo02184

Originally Posted by icyuod

today...

pimp.gif
info?

that is from fitted hawaii from awhile back...wool body...call them to see if its still around...but shipping out is $$...btw fitted is supposed to set up an online shop soon
http://www.fittedhawaii.blogspot.com/

good looks. i'm actually from hawaii and go to fitted weekly when i'm home (i go to usc)...i'm gonna be there this weekend, gotta go saywhat's up to ges and ola at the shop

orfiyus...read their blog in the link icy gave....it says april 18th is their website launch

got this in the mail today.....props to motivation.....fast shipping and an ill fitted

CC got dudes getting salty for not putting out another teal Mariners like they haven't been doing this customthing for a minute. When are we setting up that application process?
laugh.gif

FlyingEMU yea just let me know tomorrow/before Sat, there's the chance it's less than that though.

Im going to hatclub for the first time in about an hour... Hopefully they have something thats worth it...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Gators & Memphis... Might have to take a trip out there for those, havent been there in at least a yr
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Gators... Might have to take a trip out there for those, havent been there in at least a yr
nerd.gif
Co-sign. You may have to pick one up for me too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom