Post Your Pic (PYP): Bald Head Addition

Dope Bike....I been trying to find an old late 70's/early 80's Honda to build a Rat or Cafe Racer....no luck tho
Thanks braddah.  There's tons of Rebels and Nightwings etc out there waiting to be messed with.  But yes, a lot that already have been munked with as well
laugh.gif

man I've been trying the safety/double edge razor for my head and its just not working...my lower head and neck are torn up red as **** and bumpy as hell 
mean.gif

guess ill use it on top and hit the lower head/neck area with the Wahl shaver

Bruh just get some clippers no need for this bump.
clippers dont cut low enough...i rock a baldy because i thinned way out 

if it grows out for 3-4 days, i have that jason statham hairline...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Papa don't wanna end up with hair in his mouth when he kissing his boo, my bad baby...

If you are getting older but still have a head full of hair, ride it into the sunset :lol:

My hair line is at 88 percent. Corners are shot. But I'm thinking about going the LeBron route to fix it up. I'm 34 and the rest of my hair is still good. I knew my corners would go sooner or later since I was 22... seen the signs back then but nothing didn't start going crazy til last spring.. corners thinned out fast, so I been growing it oit ever since...

The ladies loved my 360s too .... smh

man I've been trying the safety/double edge razor for my head and its just not working...my lower head and neck are torn up red as **** and bumpy as hell :smh:

guess ill use it on top and hit the lower head/neck area with the Wahl shaver

i use a safety blade and my head smooth as hell. friction-less from all angles. i go against the grain as the finale too :lol: takes practice to master but i find it the best method.

as for the bumps in the back of your head, i suggest you let the hair grow a little bit and let the razor bumps heal.

View media item 2396503

i use a safety blade and my head smooth as hell. friction-less from all angles. i go against the grain as the finale too :lol: takes practice to master but i find it the best method.

as for the bumps in the back of your head, i suggest you let the hair grow a little bit and let the razor bumps heal.

View media item 2396503

I started using cartridge razors...5 blades

I signed up for Harry's and they send 8 blades every few months so it's working for now

I also discovered witch hazel to stop the razor burn and it works great, still get a few bumps here and there tho

y'all aint gonna believe but I have a 90% hairline at age 30. I receded years ago and then it stopped. I don't really understand it caus no one in my family is bald but once I saw the 10% at the corner It was wrap.

Shaved it.

I actually have a better hairline/head of hair than most people I see with their joint grown out.

Back
Top Bottom