Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

4305_1071003578450_1326943484_30192425_7402683_n.jpg

On the left, Kobe ID's... They've been good to me this year...

lovethexiv?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
When they put the dog behind LoveTheXIV...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

epic night on NT, glad to be part of it.....but I'm out....hope this thread will still be up when I check back....

K2theAblaM wrote:

CSUN

pimp.gif

On the real though Rex, I've always thought you were Asian. I think its cause you mentioned something about Boba to me once... I duuno.
Spoiler [+]
5972_267364200334_530460334_8632926_7198137_n.jpg

9935_297127835334_530460334_9178408_7698537_n.jpg

Gotcha

I can see why people would think I was Asian from some of my posts where I mention my preferences about food and drink. I eat a lot of meals from all sorts ofEast Asian styles of resturants so you may have seen me mentioning things about certain places or types of places where white people sometimes do not go likePho places, Korean BBQ, Yakiniku, Dim Sum and Boba spots. I also like to shop for East Asian groceries at places like 99Ranch Market and The Korean GalleriaCentre, red bean curd products are amazing, particularly the Mikawaya mochi iced cream in that flavor.

One of these days, we need to get a CSUN and/or Valley summit going, there are a lot of students and alums from Northridge and we need to get ourselves alltogether sometime. The San Fernando Valley and the student body of CSUN is very diverse but we all have shared experiences like triple digit heat at the startof the Fall semester/Summer TIme, the realization that the Northridge Fashion Center is subpar and we must drive to Topanga for a decent mall, that Reseda blvdis crowded all of the time so you should always try to take Tampa, that Porter Ranch's off ramp is a trap and that Reseda and Devonshire is the mostchaotic intersection in Los Angeles.

As far as the girls posting on here are concerned, it is nice to see my fellow male NTers not beast and be respectful to all of these girls, each of whom areall very pretty.

As far as the NT community is concerned, I am surprised at just how diverse NT is and it is cool to be part of a community of all hues and I think that almostanytime someone reveals his or herself to be white on NT, it is surprising. I guess it only feels like there are almost no white sneaker heads, we are usuallyso spread out around the suburbs, you rarely see other sneaker heads, let alone white sneaker heads unless you like in a major city.

I didn't even know this was up. Having to scan through some 130+ pages FTL
mad.gif
! However, I'm sure it'll be some
roll.gif
so I ain'tsweating it...

My contribution. My friend and I. Flame away if you want...
6160_122914297358_505832358_3160816_381264_n.jpg

just caught up
Gabby got this thread on lock...she's been quoted for like 30 pages now lol...you and chiney have always been my top 2 though.
pimp.gif

Bana lookin good as always i love your creativity
Illoquent....i was kidding about the jamaica thing lol (im winning that war btw)
wadewilson...got a lil too gassed and took it too far
essential i have yet to see a non-blurry pic of u so i still dont really know what you look like

You dudes NEED to fall back. Ive worked to hard to gather up all the info and pix i got now and ya tryim to ruin what me and gabby got
smh.gif

lames
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What the hell....How Did ya get Katt Williams and Tyga in a chat lastnight???[/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When you gotta show cleavage and in between ya legs to get comments, you not doinit right[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I called it earlier:[/color]

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Eff it...I'm going to join in.

Tagged picture of me looking half-dead.

Curly hair

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gabby, thytker, starz[/color]
glasses.gif

I'm on pg. 31 right now trying to catch up (100 pages to go
ohwell.gif
) and Ihave spent the last 5min
laugh.gif
at this:
Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by throwback1718

me and my homie

General Tsao Chicken and brockley (sp) Mmm
pimp.gif

My fav.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i mean, goddamn
smh.gif
My ribs hurt LOL!

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

Originally Posted by nyrican23

2zrotcn.jpg

swag is on point
pimp.gif
^Doing it...you were.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Damn Damn,So many Bad Females on NT I know theres more hiding some where I won't even bother to quote all the pics But all the other females need fistart posting there rasclot pics asap

Back
Top Bottom