Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

this is startin to die down a lil, it was fun tho, but i'm out, only to wake back up in two hours :/

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

pimp.gif
5star
smh.gif
Myt

i'm down for fun but ya'll are mad disrespectful and i'm not takin my shirt off for ya'll or anyone on these random sites so there's no point...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Finally read through this entire thread. Was expecting more flames, but I'm glad to see NT keep it civilized for once
pimp.gif

Hi Greeneyes
embarassed.gif

Dima where your pics at?

I smell a conspiracy brewing. Others have attempted to post PYPs only to get shut down with the quickness and then you had Method Man writing comparativeessays and soliloquies explaining why PYPs are not allowed. Wonder why they just let this one specifically go ahead.

My pics? Where are your pics at?

JOE CAMEL - Oh my!
embarassed.gif
You do look like DavidBeckham a bit, but you look better (he looks too metrosexual). Yes simp!

Late night boredom and a PYP
smokin.gif

took this pic on my mytouch, no contacts, and no computer program...

d1d16719844a6516324dcbaf1870b6971c2b798a.pjpg

32e26991d583448b6661e3309be6eac5a063afef.pjpg

flexing for OP
laugh.gif
smile.gif

fbe264110288241e6761bf341339fec28b717e87.pjpg

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Y'all better thank me for gettin' xxx5starr back on the cam.
+#*, she back?

*signs on tinychat*

nerd.gif
You weren't there when she got back on 'cause I told her I wanted to ask her some questions? Then she called me?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by 18key

Finally read through this entire thread. Was expecting more flames, but I'm glad to see NT keep it civilized for once
pimp.gif

Hi Greeneyes
embarassed.gif

Dima where your pics at?

I smell a conspiracy brewing. Others have attempted to post PYPs only to get shut down with the quickness and then you had Method Man writing comparative essays and soliloquies explaining why PYPs are not allowed. Wonder why they just let this one specifically go ahead.

My pics? Where are your pics at?
Word. Maybe they're waiting for something to start... something big. Population control and @*@*.

My pics? Alright. But you better give us something back, Dima.

Snowboarding last winter.
2m2ta0y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom