Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Uptempo kid wrote:

roll.gif

I'm a guy. I've posted plenty of pics.

oh ok. webnerd is a chick right?
yea she's a chicl

great. had to make sure I'd be with at least one other female.
laugh.gif

I know the deal. No one wants to meet a guy u know nothing about by urself. I got chu.

One dude is messing *@!% up and some of ya'll are feeding the fire by quoting the Video.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

I am just trying to do a good deed for the community and save this mess of a thread. Actually, I do really want to see those body shots.

roll.gif
Gotta love Hazel

I am just trying to do a good deed for the community and save this mess of a thread. Actually, I do really want to see those body shots.
You go harder than some of the dudes on here.
laugh.gif

We aren't mad, though.

laugh.gif
@ thinking a PYP will be allowed during Halloween, especially with what's going on now.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif

oh word?...

nahhh im not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nati P

Nati P wrote:

Thought that was a dude
nerd.gif

Anyway you say you're from Cincy huh? If so, what part?

Blue Ash/Montgomery area is where I lived throughout high school. Before that, Indian Hill.

What part are you from?
Ohhh I see. Indian Hill huh? It's some nice housing out there. I'm from westwood but just recently moved to forest park

oh cool. I have family in forest park and one of my best friends lives off of montana in westwood.
laugh.gif
I used to stay off of Montana.

Its too hard to follow replies in here so I'm off to twitter. You followin me? @Nati_P

Back
Top Bottom