Post your prediction on DIPSET reunion

Im happy to see the guys back together and I'd like to think that they'll be even better then before, but I have to see it before I believe it cause you never know with these guys,whether Cams gonna be trippin cuz of his IBS, if Jimmys gonna be using the "becuz I got hi excuse", and if juelz can get over Cam selling him for 2 Mill, with Vado and DJ DRAMA in the equation we could get some classics......hopefully.

Post your thoughts........

P.S.im bored so dont flame....cuz I might flame back
mad.gif
....cuz im bored....cuz I got a wisdom tooth pulled
ohwell.gif

Im happy to see the guys back together and I'd like to think that they'll be even better then before, but I have to see it before I believe it cause you never know with these guys,whether Cams gonna be trippin cuz of his IBS, if Jimmys gonna be using the "becuz I got hi excuse", and if juelz can get over Cam selling him for 2 Mill, with Vado and DJ DRAMA in the equation we could get some classics......hopefully.

Post your thoughts........

P.S.im bored so dont flame....cuz I might flame back
mad.gif
....cuz im bored....cuz I got a wisdom tooth pulled
ohwell.gif

Glad they're back togeather...

But all of their skills have diminished since the Diplomatic Immunity days...

I don't really have high expectations for the project tho, so hopefully I won't be let down...

I don't really have high expectations for the project tho, so hopefully I won't be let down...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

If they was smart, they'd be churnin out tracks like every week, then release a dope mixtape late Aug early Sep, then an album in Dec/Jan.

If they was smart, they'd be churnin out tracks like every week, then release a dope mixtape late Aug early Sep, then an album in Dec/Jan.

Hopefully they learned their lesson and stay buried.

btw Dame not gonna manage them?

Hopefully they learned their lesson and stay buried.

btw Dame not gonna manage them?

Back
Top Bottom