Post Your Samples

I just picked these up. I have never seen them before. Could someone please tell me anything about them? They look similar to a Jordan 16 I think.

They're called 'Team J'

Ah, the Jumpman Team J. Your pair is one of two released colorways (other pair was white with black patent leather accents and a Carolina Blue Jumpman logo)...one of the rarest Team Jordans to ever release due to the medium allocation numbers combined with abhorrently low popularity by the general sneaker community at the time...very few pairs made it into the wild and even fewer pairs are still around in wearable condition. The flaps were super snug on them so when you wore them sealed up, you had to really tug to get them to close, which resulted in a lot of the clips being broken.

Size 9 is almost always a salesman sample (as is evident by the terminology on the tag), it would've been a pair that Nike reps shopped around to stores during the booking process for upcoming releases. H'99 = holiday season (Q4) 1999. I got mine for Christmas that year while I was in 8th grade, they were my first pair of J's.

Here's my pair:

Last edited:

Ah, the Jumpman Team J. Your pair is one of two released colorways (other pair was white with black patent leather accents and a Carolina Blue Jumpman logo)...one of the rarest Team Jordans to ever release due to the medium allocation numbers combined with abhorrently low popularity by the general sneaker community at the time...very few pairs made it into the wild and even fewer pairs are still around in wearable condition. The flaps were super snug on them so when you wore them sealed up, you had to really tug to get them to close, which resulted in a lot of the clips being broken.

Size 9 is almost always a salesman sample (as is evident by the terminology on the tag), it would've been a pair that Nike reps shopped around to stores during the booking process for upcoming releases. H'99 = holiday season (Q4) 1999. I got mine for Christmas that year while I was in 8th grade, they were my first pair of J's.

Here's my pair:
Repped, thank you for all that information. Those look 
nthat.gif
 on feet

A few new pickups! Zoom Kobe 4 finals home sample and the Adidas The Kobe III sample

Comparison pic of the samples vs release finals homes

Kobe 3

Any info on these Kobe 5 wear test samples have major diffrances from released version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom