Post Your Samples

just a random untagged pic to put the defibrillator to this thread.
excuse some of the random none samples and some of the wife's shoes.

just a random untagged pic to put the defibrillator to this thread.
excuse some of the random none samples and some of the wife's shoes.

:nerd: are those 1s with the XX1s soles????

I copped a sample pair for only $40 at the outlet a few years back. There were only two and I left one pair which i should've bought. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. The released version was made in China as the samples were made in Korea. The sample pair had more of a flat, rounded toe cap which i really like and are usually seen in OG shoes made in Taiwan. The released pair had a more of a square toebox that are usual to shoes made in China. I wish Nike goes back to manufactures outside of China. Can you guys guess which pair is the sample pair?

One of my favorite pairs of samples I ever owned. Kobe Denim Air Force 1 released quite a while back. I wont get into details how got these but they are one of the most well made samples I've seen. I guess they go all out if it's for players. 

"TheGenius36" is my ISS tag 

I know someone on here has those sample 3's, if you don't post them I will :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if these are samples or pe or what. I was given them today by a very wealthy Jordan memorabilia collector. They are size 13.5 and say pe on part of the coding on tongue. If you need more pics let me know. Thanks in advance. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/
631299/width/200/height/400

Air Force One "12ozProphet Also Known As" friends and family
Nike Dunk High "Deftones" friends and family

Back
Top Bottom