Post Your Samples

never seen those AZG's
eek.gif

never seen those AZG's :wow:

They were scheduled to drop and there were tons of sample pairs floating around. It's funny cuz everyone hated them when they were gonna drop and then after they were scrapped everyone loved them and prices went way up.

I know another nt member who still has 12 pairs just sitting.

They were scheduled to drop and there were tons of sample pairs floating around. It's funny cuz everyone hated them when they were gonna drop and then after they were scrapped everyone loved them and prices went way up.
I know another nt member who still has 12 pairs just sitting.

12 pairs just sitting :wow:

Man how I regret not grabbing those azgs or zoom powers back when pairs were floating around and cheap :smh:

The entire upper isn't reflective. Just the tongue.

thats what i was thinking, just wasnt sure. I remember the way those things creased back in the day, would have preferred the version posted

and this is one of the best thread on NT imo, love seeing what could have been and the ways they seem to ruin concepts on purpose, ex. those marble toe 19s, would have changed my whole perspective of the 19 had those dropped, why not use the technology if its possible

Last edited:
Those denim 95's are ridic BIP! Not to mention the Forces.
What I could find on my photobucket so far....

I shed a tear now knowing these may never release, these are just open flame fire :smokin

however, these can be done on NikeID, just minus that durabuck and is it infrared?

Back
Top Bottom