Post your summer shorts vol. Summa time fine

I was able to scoop mine for 120 for both

Just copped these shorts from cotton on

They fit really well and give me a lot of breathibility while also looking good and they were surprisingly affordable. Cotton on has a very nice selection of shorts and other stuff too definitly recommend it

I need to buy more so share what u bought for summer so we can all be aware of the best fashion options
Nice look, but you actually paid for cutoffs? I usually hit up the clearance rack for nice jeans, chinos, etc and take a pair of scissors to them.

a decent price... but wouldn't pop a hundred on hundred I only like one pair
laugh.gif
lmao i was already smh at myself for spending 60 on one pair. im cheap when it comes to shorts

They fit really well and give me a lot of breathibility while also looking good and they were surprisingly affordable. Cotton on has a very nice selection of shorts and other stuff too definitly recommend it

View media item 1572198

I need to buy more so share what u bought for summer so we can all be aware of the best fashion options

:rofl:

Yoo these shorts r pretty fire any idea where i can cop?

Idk. Actually I was hoping someone on here would know lol
Hell Fab may have cut them things into shorts himself for all I know lol

If you find out lmk tho cause I need something with that kinda fit. My cargo shorts be weird looking depending on what I wear with em

http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/...rts/hollister-classic-fit-jean-shorts-4381569

bought these and sized up 1...the bottom hits mid knee unless you like 6'4

View media item 1572198

These jean shorts are homosexual. Not that theirs anything wrong with that. And those black leggings you got on don't help.

Yoo these shorts r pretty fire any idea where i can cop?

Idk. Actually I was hoping someone on here would know lol
Hell Fab may have cut them things into shorts himself for all I know lol

If you find out lmk tho cause I need something with that kinda fit. My cargo shorts be weird looking depending on what I wear with em

http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/...rts/hollister-classic-fit-jean-shorts-4381569

bought these and sized up 1...the bottom hits mid knee unless you like 6'4
wish they had sz 38.....i always go a sz up when messing with these store brand shorts so they aren't extra short

just make your own...

all my shorts are old levis + chinos.

dat dere Cali weather 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom