Post your temps. Vol. Die for no reason weather.

95 here in Brooklyn
sick.gif

Been 105 all week. It's only 80 now. I need a blanket
laugh.gif

Try cooking in a 120 degree kitchen for 10 hours. That puts hair on your chest.

79* Sunny, 45% humidity. High is supposed to be 85*. Have to love this weather in the Pacific Northwest, don't miss the summers back east and south at all.

We out in Oakland, CA coolin.

74 degrees not a cloud in the sky .
pimp.gif

I was in Sac yesterday, 95
sick.gif

Any temp above 80 and I hate it, unless I'm at the beach. Been 95+ everyday for a week straight...98 now
indifferent.gif
Jelly of you Cali folks

Taipei right now ..

7 AM. 85 degrees. 70% humidity. AT 7 IN THE MORNING ....

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Taipei right now ..

Man, as much as I love those Asian cities in Taiwan, Singapore, etc., I would NEVER live there unless I was a rich dude who had servants fanning him at all times and driving him in air conditioned limos just to get groceries . I was in Singapore for a week, and I'm stating the obvious here: feeling like you're melting 24/7 is not pleasant at all 
laugh.gif
 Getting out of the hotel just to pick up some snacks was a pain

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Taipei right now ..

Man, as much as I love those Asian cities in Taiwan, Singapore, etc., I would NEVER live there unless I was a rich dude who had servants fanning him at all times and driving him in air conditioned limos just to get groceries . I was in Singapore for a week, and I'm stating the obvious here: feeling like you're melting 24/7 is not pleasant at all 
laugh.gif
 Getting out of the hotel just to pick up some snacks was a pain
Srs. I went downstairs (it's literally a 30 second walk) to go to 7-11. Came back and took a shower. 
laugh.gif

7UK6Q6TSBT.jpg

Add another 10 for humidity
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom