Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

i like how the contradictory responses did nothing to address the points which were made.

just more "you totally luv jay LULZ"

more age showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly all those albums from 96 had the immediate impact that Reasonable Doubt didn't have til years later. Happy now?

@eNPHAN bro you're argument is based in nothing but opinion. No one is going to come with facts when you're just saying stuff that's not substantial. RD lyrically better than ATLiens? Okay. Your opinion. Many disagree. RD better than 7 Day Theory? Okay...You're opinion. Many disagree. There's nothing to address.

Dude said "to ears" :lol:

As far as 96.

7 Day Theory
Reasonable Doubt
Ridin Dirty
All Eyez On Me
It Was Written

All great albums but that's how I would rank 'em.

Was about to provide a valid response til I saw the SN. You and WhatCanISay = 2003 Chris & Neef. Lay off Jay's nuts already, he's done with you two

@eNPHAN bro you're argument is based in nothing but opinion. No one is going to come with facts when you're just saying stuff that's not substantial. RD lyrically better than ATLiens? Okay. Your opinion. Many disagree. RD better than 7 Day Theory? Okay...You're opinion. Many disagree. There's nothing to address.

NOW ITS ALL OPINION

COOL

LMAO

Was about to provide a valid response til I saw the SN. You and WhatCanISay = 2003 Chris & Neef. Lay off Jay's nuts already, he's done with you two
laugh.gif
  I provide fact only bro, of all those albums yall named from 96 only one of those artist is still relevant and doing solo tours in ARENAS...#fact

I was being serious with that documentary question, I always see that reasonable doubt doc ever time i turn on netflix, not to mentioned all RD anniversaries that keep appearing over the years unlike those other albums mentioned 
laugh.gif

so stop lying you never had a valid response you just used that opportunity to take a lame cheap shot 
roll.gif

Last edited:
[thread="292818"]reasonable doubt >>>>>> those other 96 albums      easily[/thread]
[thread="292818"] [/thread]
[thread="292818"]its a reason why none of those other artist are relevant anymore with those albums yall naming (excluding the deceased rappers)[/thread]

is there a documentary out for any of those other albums?

Does Antidope got backup SN's?? :lol:

**** like this makes Jay fans look bad. Some of yall say some wild stuff.

All this talk about how jay z so called stans are. What did he say that was not true?

At how much of an impact it had when it dropped in 96, when it was clearly overshadowed by a bunch of other albums that came out then. It didn't get regarded as a legendary classic til years later.

At how much of an impact it had when it dropped in 96, when it was clearly overshadowed by a bunch of other albums that came out then. It didn't get regarded as a legendary classic til years later.

Reasonable Doubt wasn't even taken seriously until Jay's mock retirement/ around the time of the Black Album. Then everyone wanted to rediscover his back catalogue and say how RD was so great when in actuality...it's because no one ever listened to it

When things get regarded as legendary its usually years after it initially dropped or came out right?

He gave yall prophecy on his first joint and you all lamed out, didn't really appreciate it till the second one came out!

It doesn't matter how much promotion an album has or how hype the release was, as time passes some albums become so legendary that they have documentaries as well as being celebrated every couple of years (reasonable doubt), and all the other albums (the ones yall named) are just simply forgotten.

Last edited:

didn't say that.

do you know what "it wasn't critically acclaimed" means?

Back
Top Bottom