3. Nas has never dropped a bad album
4. Nastradamus was lowkey dope
5. 50 Cent is underrated
6. Lil Wayne is one of the best to bless the mic
7. Kanye saved hiphop with CD and LR
8. Jay-Z has only been relevent because of Kanye
9. Waka has the most enjoyable album of 2010
10. Ross is about that life
11. Prodigy could've beat Jay-Z in his prime(95-00)
12. Big Pun second album is the worst followup to a classic ever
13. Nas needed the beef with Jay
14. Eminem has never battled a worthy opponent
15. Get Rich or Die Trying is not a classic

LOL.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

1. 2pac never made an album as good as Ready To Die
2. Life After Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ready To Die
5. 50 Cent is underrated

LOL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

5. 50 Cent is underrated

LOL.
Jay-Z would feel off without Kanye and thats damn near a fact
and Nastradamus aka Nas worst album is lowkey dope
Wayne is a great lyricist but dumbed himself done to due #s

5. 50 Cent is underrated

LOL.

5. 50 Cent is underrated

LOL.

1.  What are you basing Jay Z falling off without Kanye on??  Even when Jay Z dropped the Blueprint with Kanye on it he was still regarded as the best rapper in the game.  

2.  Agree to disagree I guess but even most of Nas's best fans will tell you that Nastradamus wasn't that good.

3.  To even but Wayne in the "great lyricst" group is asinine to say the least.  Even Wayne wouldn't list himself as such so why would you??

5. 50 Cent is underrated

LOL.

1.  What are you basing Jay Z falling off without Kanye on??  Even when Jay Z dropped the Blueprint with Kanye on it he was still regarded as the best rapper in the game.  

2.  Agree to disagree I guess but even most of Nas's best fans will tell you that Nastradamus wasn't that good.

3.  To even but Wayne in the "great lyricst" group is asinine to say the least.  Even Wayne wouldn't list himself as such so why would you??

LOL.

1. Jay-Z dropped a dub with KC, barely went plat with AG(classic btw), and was thought to be all be done 06, 07, 08 and was revitalized with TBP3(which Im sure Kanye infulenced), and the good friday releases-

2. IMO its underrated but a solid 7/10

3. Dude couldve dropped 2-3 classics by now(c1 and c2 are great) but he decided to be commerical and sell. Listen to anything he dropped from 04-07 and tell me different

LOL.

1. Jay-Z dropped a dub with KC, barely went plat with AG(classic btw), and was thought to be all be done 06, 07, 08 and was revitalized with TBP3(which Im sure Kanye infulenced), and the good friday releases-

3. Dude couldve dropped 2-3 classics by now(c1 and c2 are great) but he decided to be commerical and sell. Listen to anything he dropped from 04-07 and tell me different

^^^
The fact that American Gangster went platinum is a testament to the fact that Jay-Z is never fallin off with or without Kanye.

American Gangster was super anti commercial and it did numbers and debuted number 1.

^^^
The fact that American Gangster went platinum is a testament to the fact that Jay-Z is never fallin off with or without Kanye.

American Gangster was super anti commercial and it did numbers and debuted number 1.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

^^^

The fact it was a unofficial soundtrack to a movie that made around 300mill, was mentioned in several interviews by stars of said movie, got good reviews, and and came out in a pretty uneventful year(2007 was
sick.gif
) had more to due with AG's success than Jay-Z. Jay didnt become truly popular with this generation of music listeners until late 2008 with the guest appearances he made.

^^^

The fact it was a unofficial soundtrack to a movie that made around 300mill, was mentioned in several interviews by stars of said movie, got good reviews, and and came out in a pretty uneventful year(2007 was
sick.gif
) had more to due with AG's success than Jay-Z. Jay didnt become truly popular with this generation of music listeners until late 2008 with the guest appearances he made.

^^^

sick.gif
This is true.

But keep in mind the age of buying music is over for young kids.  The only people who buy music are old heads these days.  And that is Jay-Z's demographic.  No offense to Jay fans who bought the album and are under 25 (I'm 23 and downloaded AG and BP3 no purchasing for me).  But you get me

But yeah everyone did buy BP3 because he all of a sudden became relevant again to younger kids and if you think Kanye had nothing to do with that then your nuts.  Maybe not the num1 factor but def one of them. 

^^^

sick.gif
This is true.

But keep in mind the age of buying music is over for young kids.  The only people who buy music are old heads these days.  And that is Jay-Z's demographic.  No offense to Jay fans who bought the album and are under 25 (I'm 23 and downloaded AG and BP3 no purchasing for me).  But you get me

But yeah everyone did buy BP3 because he all of a sudden became relevant again to younger kids and if you think Kanye had nothing to do with that then your nuts.  Maybe not the num1 factor but def one of them. 

-I can't seem to wrap my mind around how people see Biggie as being better than 2pac.

-2pac>...I know this is a rather popular opinion, but I seriously don't see how he isn't.

-Drake has the potential to be the greatest artist in hiphop history

-J. Cole is probably the best flat out rapper hiphop has seen in a good amount of years

-My top 5 right now? Drake, J. Cole, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, and Big Sean

-Some artist such as odd future, and wiz khalifa, and the fact that they are so big leaves me consistently puzzled

-Jay-z is not as good as people claim he is, but he's pretty good, he has his moments

-r&b>>>>>>>>hip-hop

-Drake is one of the best, if not the best r&b artist out

-I haven't listened to Lupe past The Cool, and I was a huge fan

-Kanye is not a good rapper. Not close. He may be a good artist, but he can't rap that well

-Big sean is nice as hell, I think he's found who he is as a rapper...just a lot of ignorant braggadocious raps though

-Kendrick Lamar is cool, I rock with him, just don't think he's that superb

-Dom Kennedy is far better than people give him credit for

More to come

-I can't seem to wrap my mind around how people see Biggie as being better than 2pac.

-2pac>...I know this is a rather popular opinion, but I seriously don't see how he isn't.

-Drake has the potential to be the greatest artist in hiphop history

-J. Cole is probably the best flat out rapper hiphop has seen in a good amount of years

-My top 5 right now? Drake, J. Cole, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, and Big Sean

-Some artist such as odd future, and wiz khalifa, and the fact that they are so big leaves me consistently puzzled

-Jay-z is not as good as people claim he is, but he's pretty good, he has his moments

-r&b>>>>>>>>hip-hop

-Drake is one of the best, if not the best r&b artist out

-I haven't listened to Lupe past The Cool, and I was a huge fan

-Kanye is not a good rapper. Not close. He may be a good artist, but he can't rap that well

-Big sean is nice as hell, I think he's found who he is as a rapper...just a lot of ignorant braggadocious raps though

-Kendrick Lamar is cool, I rock with him, just don't think he's that superb

-Dom Kennedy is far better than people give him credit for

More to come

^^^

sick.gif
)
had more to due with AG's success than Jay-Z. Jay didnt become truly popular with this generation of music listeners until late 2008 with the guest appearances he made.

The Cool
Graduation
Curtis
AG
Return Of The Mac etc.

And Jay-Z would be fine with Just Blaze instead of Kanye. Kanye may have helped with the BP3 success and helped breed the European-Hov but let's not act like Kanye is responsible for his verses  

^^^

sick.gif
)
had more to due with AG's success than Jay-Z. Jay didnt become truly popular with this generation of music listeners until late 2008 with the guest appearances he made.

The Cool
Graduation
Curtis
AG
Return Of The Mac etc.

And Jay-Z would be fine with Just Blaze instead of Kanye. Kanye may have helped with the BP3 success and helped breed the European-Hov but let's not act like Kanye is responsible for his verses  

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

^^^

sick.gif
)

The Cool
Graduation
Curtis
AG
Return Of The Mac etc.

5 albums in 12 months is not a good look. Besides who even liked Curtis and Graduation was only solid not epic like nt make believes

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

^^^

sick.gif
)

The Cool
Graduation
Curtis
AG
Return Of The Mac etc.

5 albums in 12 months is not a good look. Besides who even liked Curtis and Graduation was only solid not epic like nt make believes

1.  LOL.  Bless your heart champ.

2.  No doubt, but again we will agrre to disagree.

3.  See #1

Back
Top Bottom