post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

never understood why people use "i cant relate" as a reason for not liking something

i hear this all the time when people talk about eminem, its one thing to just not like the sound of his music but to say "i dont like eminem because i cant relate to him" when your favorite artist is talking about killing people, driving expensive cars and being a drug kingpin is hypocritical 

we're all people here, if we can relate and feel emotions towards animals on the discovery channel there is no reason to use "i cant relate" as an excuse when it comes to the work of another human being 
But when fictional story lines are presented the more compelling stories usually are heralded for their "realism" and "accuracy". Why? because they usually strike a chord with the audience. I simply said you probably fall into one of those categories. If you think the series was bad you are in the minority regardless of whether you can relate or not. Its still you opinion .
oh i wasnt really commenting on your post, more just talking out loud. 

in regards to what you said, its understandable if you dont like the show but to refuse to admit how it is quality flimmaking is just dumb. you dont need to like something to see quality 

My jimmies are still rustled from that thread...dudes in there calling Scareface trash, overrated etc...

F. you guys...let me get outta here before I get to upset, just thinking about that thread...:stoneface:
sorry..

Movie is trash... 1 great actor and a story that's hard to follow.

And the only reason why people like it is because they think they're supposed to

Trash?
Hard to follow?
Only reason?

Rustled jimmies? On max.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i wasnt really commenting on your post, more just talking out loud. 

in regards to what you said, its understandable if you dont like the show but to refuse to admit how it is quality flimmaking is just dumb. you dont need to like something to see quality 

I get that ..

View media item 730587

I was a little rustled....had to calm down :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
sorry..

And the only reason why people like it is because they think they're supposed to

1Auof.gif

20 somethings are easily the dumbest people on earth and cant be told otherwise(I know, you used to be one), and swear they know everything.

Even that was put in to question for me. Cuz I was like how is the actor in Scarface the same guy that was in Godfather 2? Impossible but then I saw Carlito's Way and noticed how it bridged the gap.

The story isn't hard to follow imo. Quite easy but low replay value and it gets boring. I think you can say cuz it's boring which leads to you not following what's going on.

Last edited:
Just because you're gay, that doesn't mean you have to be flamboyant and extra with everything you do.

Gay dudes be taking advantage of their situation. Just cause you like dudes, that doesn't mean you have to wear women's clothing and remind everyone at all times that you are gay.

Just because you're gay, that doesn't mean you have to be flamboyant and extra with everything you do.

Gay dudes be taking advantage of their situation. Just cause you like dudes, that doesn't mean you have to wear women's clothing and remind everyone at all times that you are gay.
This man is so funny LMAOOOOOOOO

I don't think Dr. Kevorkian did anything wrong. His goofed by stunting on 60 Minutes but other than that I don't have a problem with what he did..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom