post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that first verse to this is how we do it :pimp: mannie killed it, every big tymer song mannie had the edge

Birdman is definitely the best wack rapper of all time

I ain't mad at that.

I feel like people ***** and moan about the quality of AJ's nowadays just to have some something to complain about.

Or its like they use it as some sort of certification that they have been "doing it" for years.

I don't care however. The shoes are still wearable, and as long as they resemble the originals, and are the right shape, I'm fine.

I'm not looking to get Balenciaga quality out of a pair of Nike's

I do wish they would stop with the flywire/flyknit gimmick (even though I love my flyknits) and go back to making trainers with suede/leather/etc.

Real talk
Priceless birdman last album was flames
Mo milly :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Stay strapped :pimp: last Wayne verse that had a carter 1/2 feel :smh:

Also I don't care what ANYBODY SAYS
Carter 1 was better than carter 2
I feel he regressed in carter 2
Tried to hard on carter 2 IMO
It's still good though probably his 4th best album
Took a few months to grow on me
But I still play carter 1 more than 2

Carter 1
The block is hot
Lights out
Carter 2
500 degreez
Everything else
Would be different if I added mixtapes though
Also people over look lil weezyana mixtape

nah flyknit has a timeless classic look to it, unlike the modern runners these days with plastic/mesh uppers 

nah flyknit has a timeless classic look to it, unlike the modern runners these days with plastic/mesh uppers 

Yeah the flyknit is perfect for what it is.

But once Nike gets an idea thats pretty good, they kill it (ie. flyknit air max :smh: )

They stopped using leather and other premium materials on signature shoes, and now everything is either flyknit, or whatever they're using on the Lebrons/Kobe's/KD's.

I understand that its lighter, but damn. That **** is retailing for more than leather? Rubber and plastic? :x

I love sports but....

They are the biggest waste of time...

Watching sports center over and over... Same arguments over and over...

They never lead to anything.

If you trip on your girl for watching reality TV... You are a hypocrite because sports ain't nothing but reality TV for guys.

Championships in pro sports are meaningless... They produce no tangible anything... Winning championships is over hyped.

Your favorite pro teams care ZERO about you if you're not contributing some way monetarily to them (watching then on TV counts)

Stop saying "we". You have no ties to the team. Period.

Winning a ring shouldn't define how great one single player is.. Itz like people forget that it takes a good coach, team work, and a good cast of players to win a championship.
I hate that basketball fans live and die by this rule. I love Jordan, Magic, and Bird but as great as they were they wouldn't have won a damn thing hadn't they had a great team around them..

Last edited:
I love sports but....

If you trip on your girl for watching reality TV... You are a hypocrite because sports ain't nothing but reality TV for guys.

Championships in pro sports are meaningless... They produce no tangible anything... Winning championships is over hyped.

Your favorite pro teams care ZERO about you if you're not contributing some way monetarily to them (watching then on TV counts)

Except plenty of girls like sports.

Im surprised this post is coming from someone who played sports.

Reality tv is a bad comparison bc that stuff is highly scripted. Professional sports are amazing to watch bc it's the best athletes in the world competing at the highest levels. Laughable to call achieving at the highest possible level meaningless.

Jimmies are starting to get rustled :lol:

Winning a ring shouldn't define how great one single player is.. Itz like people forget that it takes a good coach, team work, and a good cast of players to win a championship.
I hate that basketball fans live and die by this rule. I love Jordan, Magic, and Bird but as great as they were they wouldn't have won a damn thing hadn't they had a great team around them..

I understand the ring argument in basketball the most because an individual can influence the game so much.

Players like Barkley, Malone, Ewing all had help so when comparing them to the all time greats rings are PART of the discussion

Football much less so hence Marino still argued as GOAT by some

I love sports but....

Well damb, b...

Thanks for ******** on everything great in the world

Jimmies is stirrin.

Anyone can be on a reality tv show.
Not everyone can play professional sports

Last edited:
Wrestling hasn't been ish since The Rock and Stone Cold left...
N.W.O. and Generation X were the greatest movements...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom