post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

The beats have gotten worse.

Just over produced with a bunch of glitter on the track.

People biting and not giving credit to where their sound came from.

Beats are bass heavy nowadays, I like bass, and Ima need an example of a track thats over produced with glitter.

Also, calling rappers/artist/musicians trash when you cant put together 4 bars/make a track/play a note is lame. Just say you dont like it.

As far as producers are concerned

Neptunes > Mannie Fresh > Thug Motivation 101 & 102 Shawty Redd > Timbaland > Rick Ruben > Dre

Dr Dre is overrated.

Any guy that asks for extra whipped cream in their coffee is suspect
Having a half-naked woman in your avi only attracts men... that's suspect unless its your chick.
Those bright multi-patterned socks look crazy with sneakers and belong on teenage girls feet.. they look cheap( hustle man sells those same joints on the southside 20 pair for $5)
Stop wearing everything that has the Jumpman on it...a large percentage of what JB puts out is super-garbo.
Fake eyelashes>Fake nails
Ratchet chicks sex game>
Mary J Blige on the hook>
Dj Uneek in Bone thugs and Harmony's prime> your favorite producer now
Cory Guns>Kendrick Lamar
Los from Bmore>Kendrick Lamar
Fat Trel>Wale
Go-go been weak since 99
Idec...#JRF

Having a half-naked woman in your avi only attracts men... that's suspect unless its your chick.
Those bright multi-patterned socks look crazy with sneakers and belong on teenage girls feet.. they look cheap( hustle man sells those same joints on the southside 20 pair for $5)
Stop wearing everything that has the Jumpman on it...a large percentage of what JB puts out is super-garbo.
Ratchet chicks sex game>
Cory Guns>Kendrick Lamar
Fat Trel>Wale
Go-go been weak since 99
Idec...#JRF
i see rustling on the horizon.

lol'd at the whip cream though.

i hate future, chief keef,lil b, and those clowns that mumble with autotune on their voice, all this ignorant music is making the younger generation stupid as hell.

i also dont like how all these clowns get a change a wardrobe and some tattoos and all of sudden they are a new person...

everything gets a pass now.

YELAWOLF.

rich hil

and the worst of em all...

Mannie Fresh because of the volume and consistency.

He produced pretty much ALL of Cash Money's catalog in the early days.

Shawty Redd was just bumpin like a mutha *****. It was a point everything he dropped on every album and/or mixtape was jammin.

Ratchet chicks sex game>
Cory Guns>Kendrick Lamar
Fat Trel>Wale
Go-go been weak since 99
Idec...#JRF

You must be new here, aint no women on NT. :lol:

Trying to ATTRACT anyone on NT no less, is suspect.

Rustle attempt failed.

Beats are bass heavy nowadays, I like bass, and Ima need an example of a track thats over produced with glitter.

Also, calling rappers/artist/musicians trash when you cant put together 4 bars/make a track/play a note is lame. Just say you dont like it.

over produced as far as beat tags, the whole taking the beat under water that's in every song now, and the reliance on the engineering etc.

a lot of music we hold near and dear to our hearts was made on piss poor equipment. They didn't have the technological crutch we have. it took serious work to literally cut and paste a record together with those big old tape machines.

music nowadays is more sub bass heavy than just "bass heavy" and the bass is hardly used melodicaly. its used nowadays like a place holder.

Here's one, I'm starting to realize this thread is filled with those negative, contrarian for the sake of being contrarian dudes that no one likes having conversation with.

I think this has always been popular opinion, during and after the prime of both labels.
But most of the beats of this gen sound exactly the same.

In a landslide. Puff always been a great business man but BIG and Mase were the only Badboy rappers worth talking about in the 90's. Deathrow had Snoop, Pac, Dre, Daz & Kurupt, RBX, even Rage had bars. :lol:

I guess itz just the people that im around.. Too many Badboy D' riders..

Rustle attempt failed.

Says the guy with the twerkin christmas chick in da avi..lmaoo
If thats not your chick she serves no purpose but to get e-cred or attention from other guys....sus

People dont respond unless they are a tad bit rustled:evil:

Last edited:

Rustle attempt failed.

Says the guy with the twerkin christmas chick in da avi..lmaoo
If thats not your chick she serves no purpose but to get e-cred or attention from other guys....sus

or maybe for me to look at every time I log on.

but I can understand how you cant grasp NOT doing something for attention.

Purple Haze was the last great album to come out of New York.
pimp.gif

Here's one, I'm starting to realize this thread is filled with those negative, contrarian for the sake of being contrarian dudes that no one likes having conversation with.

That stuff calms down on days that aren't Friday. For the most part this thread has sparked some good conversations.

There are still a couple lames that are a constant presence though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom