post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpsons are overrated.

Boondocks >>> South Park >>> Early Family Guy >>> Simpsons >>> This new Family Guy

Mass is overrated
did-you-just-try-to-rustle-my-jimmies.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8733-1360605648-3.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
All these female appreciation threads is just further putting the ***** on a pedestal.

It's no different that gassin these birds on social media.

Not every female or type needs a thread made for them.
truth.  I don't want to see not one thread crying about "attention seeking females" ever again on here

I'm bout to make this Lena Dunham thread celebrating all the pasty shapeless yambs of the world

Last edited:
All these female appreciation threads is just further putting the ***** on a pedestal.

Agreed. But without them I would've never been introduced to the *** of AnnaSophia Robb or whatever her ******g name is. Ima bump into her one day. I'm super cereal.

Is it that some dudes like fake looking mass or is it that their mass radar is malfunctioning?

I see a prevalence bad looking mass being posted on this sight.

Mass is overrated man especially around these parts. A Cute face is far superior. A Cute face is everything.

That's not to say I don't like mass

I agree. Karreuche needs her own thread though

Is it that some dudes like fake looking mass or is it that their mass radar is malfunctioning?

I see a prevalence bad looking mass being posted on this sight.
Definitely malfunctioning. Our built in mass radars are being tricked by all of the silicone that's prevalent in today's world. It's something we haven't adjusted to yet. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom