post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why but I feel Pac would have been casted in all the rolls that have gone to Tyrese

Pac would have been mega-large IMO. He probably wouldn't be rapping nearly as much. His acting credentials would have been through the roof.

:lol: son said tyrese, pac wouldve had all of dmx roles & dmx would still be acting right now if he wasnt f'd up in the head

Man...Leaders Of The New School > Flipmode Squad

And Pac would have been an actor at this point with a couple of hits here and there. I think even Biggie would have had a better music career and only cause he'd have nothing else to do.
Pac would have had oscar worthy roles

He was that good.
he was a legitimate actor
gridlock'd was one of his best roles
plus other actors have commented on how good he was in acting
him and denzel woulda been :pimp: together

Last edited:
Nah if pac & tyrese had to audition for the same role tyrese wouldve got it, yall dudes forgetting how reckless pac was & how suge had the battery in his back, calling him the next will smith & oscar worthy :smh: :lol: hollywood wouldve blackballed him something terrible

Nah if pac & tyrese had to audition for the same role tyrese wouldve got it, yall dudes forgetting how reckless pac was & how suge had the battery in his back, calling him the next will smith & oscar worthy :smh: :lol: hollywood wouldve blackballed him something terrible

Pac was trying to dump Suge right before he died though. Makaveli was his last album with Death Row and Pac knowingly wanted to leave.

Good chance Pac could've had all of Tyrese's roles. Let's remember, Pac originally was suppose to play Jody in Baby Boy.

Last edited:

Tyrese and Pac wouldn't audition for the same roles, cuz they don't have the same style. Only role I can see them both do is Jodi in Baby Boy, or Poetic Justice. And Pac easily would've nailed both. Reckless character aside Pac was a better actor IMO, brought out so much emotion in his characters.

Pac would have been mega-large IMO. He probably wouldn't be rapping nearly as much. His acting credentials would have been through the roof.
Exactly what im saying dude couldve been will smith minus the corniness 
no way he could have been as big as will smith, a lot of what makes will smith a superstar is that he's PG. pac might have been a better actor but he wouldnt be as hyped by the film companies 

roll.gif
at all 40 year old rappers being washed up

i agree with shoeking though, a lot of "old" rappers are putting out the stuff that they have always put out people just dont want to listen to them anymore

Good chance Pac could've had all of Tyrese's roles. Let's remember, Pac originally was suppose to play Jody in Baby Boy.

Heard that from Singleton I believe. Pac wouldn't be playing in F&F or Transformers, he was more talented then that. No offense to Tyrese cuz he's good too, but not Pac good.

Exactly what im saying dude couldve been will smith minus the corniness 
no way he could have been as big as will smith, a lot of what makes will smith a superstar is that he's PG. pac might have been a better actor but he wouldnt be as hyped by the film companies 
i think you are underestimating how big of a star pac was. dude was smashing madonna and selling millions of albums. Film companies were putting 10s of millions behind DMX and he was knowingly coked up the whole time. So they wouldnt do the same or more for pac who had a legitimate gift for acting. C,mon son

Black Migo has lost all jimmie rustling abilities.

Your opinions hold no weight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom