post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pac slander has always been like this on NT. It actually use to be much worse years ago. One thing remained common, the location of the people dishing the slander.

Baseball contracts are a travesty. No single baseball player can guarantee a World Series, but it should be a guarantee if you pay them that much.

Eminem released one of the most forgettable albums last year.

I havent read all 300 pages so it could have been mentioned many times.

But im not completely against the NSA and spying. I was in the middle at first but now im leaning towards it being fine. Im not a fan of Obama at all but he said one of the most American things ive ever heard. "We will continue to monitor other governments data, just as they do themselves. Im not going to apologize because we do it better"

Its very naive to think that in a world run by technology and computers that the strongest country in the world isn't going to utilize it to gain intelligence to protect the country. The problem is we have the internet and live in a time where its cool to hate on the government. With the technology we have today the government will always have the capability of looking into any one of us if they wish. Thats just the way it is. And while we're in the middle of a war in which we were attacked in our own country you're naive to think that we wont be monitoring whats going on in this country to protect it as well. Yes, there's an issue that the technology could be abused. But, if the technology isnt going anywhere, its definitely not, you have to trust that they are monitoring serious stuff and not the ******* on my search history in order to protect you and the country. I will also say if anyone has this kind of power id rather have it be America than anyone else.

I havent read all 300 pages so it could have been mentioned many times.

But im not completely against the NSA and spying. I was in the middle at first but now im leaning towards it being fine. Im not a fan of Obama at all but he said one of the most American things ive ever heard. "We will continue to monitor other governments data, just as they do themselves. Im not going to apologize because we do it better"

Its very naive to think that in a world run by technology and computers that the strongest country in the world isn't going to utilize it to gain intelligence to protect the country. The problem is we have the internet and live in a time where its cool to hate on the government. With the technology we have today the government will always have the capability of looking into any one of us if they wish. Thats just the way it is. And while we're in the middle of a war in which we were attacked in our own country you're naive to think that we wont be monitoring whats going on in this country to protect it as well. Yes, there's an issue that the technology could be abused. But, if the technology isnt going anywhere, its definitely not, you have to trust that they are monitoring serious stuff and not the ******* on my search history in order to protect you and the country. I will also say if anyone has this kind of power id rather have it be America than anyone else.
agree 100%, im not american though

Kanye prolly got 500 songs people dont know he produced

He more diverse too
"Down to earth " by grav in 96
And "turn it out " from life in 1472
you dont know my name...janet I want you
etc etc

Oh yea I like just blaze.

He top 5 imo.
Kingdom come wen he flipped dat rick james sample
:smokin

East Coast 90's rap >>>>> West Coast 90's rap

despite what my location says:lol: my brother raised me on Biggie, Mobb, Wu, Nas and the rest so hey.

also The Infamous greatest rap album ever
[rule]If someone is ever talking to about metal music, which will never happen:lol: , just remember that the best metal albums aren't technically metal. those albums are the pioneer albums that were barely forming the genre.

Sabbath is my favorite band of all time. Their contributions to rock and music in general get overshadowed by what The Beatles did IMO. They made "dark" music and topics popular.

The East def put out more classic albums than the West in the 90s. While their music had more substance, I still love throwing some of that funky *** West **** on and chilling out. A lot of good **** came out the Bay too during that time that didn't really get nationwide exposure.

Last edited:
Kanye prolly got 500 songs people dont know he produced

janet I want you
That instrumental is 
pimp.gif

Are you guys not 9th Wonder fans? I haven't really seen him mentioned if it all.

laugh.gif
 at the Vader clip

I've never listened to currensy and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything outside of weed rap

I've never listened to currensy and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything outside of weed rap

Check out the Covert Coup tape. He raps about regular guy type ****. Old school cars, video game and all that. He's def not for everyone but I think that project is his most accessible.

WHAT?!?
indifferent.gif
 As a brief intro here are some of the Curren$y tracks I'm bumping in my whip/when I work out/when I'm
pimp.gif

3 songs out of his THOUSANDS but I know these will turn you into a fan. Thank me later
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom