post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grossest **** is a woman with a hairy ***.

so sick

Shaven or unshaven don't really matter to me as long as she ain't got afro down there and she keep it clean. One of my ex's used to shave her's and it wouldn't start growing back until like 3 weeks later. **** was weird.

Last edited:
I second that notion. Dude has brought nothing good or insightful to NT General. I haven't seen one person agree with dude. We can have differing opinions but spewing ignorance and claiming it to be opinion ain't needed here.
1.  I've contributed a lot...I've given some great stock tips to people since I've been here.  If you did all my trade you'd have made over 40% in less than two months. You are welcome.

2.  You are under the delusion that people are only allowed to post things if they are pro-gay.  This is a democracy, people are allowed to express themselves. 

3.  I am spewing no ignorance, I am speaking from a position that was founded on facts and scientific studies.

4.  You shouldn't take issues from one thread to another thread, it floods the site with redundant topics.

5.  I don't care what your opinion is. 

or faith in facts that have gotten misconstrued and twisted through out time
there has to be some truth in the bible
at least i think so

sometimes i think what if it was all made up.
i do to but then i think of all the similarities
all cultures have had through out time their rise and fall
all similar in a sense
and then think about how modern times are a present day picture of
sadam and ghamoorah and tower of babel
and just seem like history always repeats itself

mind u im not religious but it all seems so eerie when u think on it

If several fictional novels by different authors over time had similar events, themes, character traits, etc. would it be okay for some time in the future for ppl to hold those fictional stories as truths or simply acknowledge that their were a lot of hack authors that copied each other?

at least i think so

all similar in a sense

If several fictional novels by different authors over time had similar events, themes, character traits, etc. would it be okay for some time in the future for ppl to hold those fictional stories as truths or simply acknowledge that their were a lot of hack authors that copied each other?
i also meant the rise and fall of civilizations that were far away from each other but still had similar advancements and falls
like sumerians and egyptians and Mayans for instance

I agree.

The more we make a big deal about it, the more non black people will use it. Kinda like when you're a kid and your parents tell you not to use curse words because its bad. Made you wanna do it even more :lol:

Its not that big of a deal...

Repped. It really isn't a big deal. I understand the need to come together and have something of our own but that shouldnt be it.

Words can be ameliorated and I dont mind the use of the term but just remember the word could have been buried but it now used by urban/suburban youths of all ethnicities due to our own usage.

That word couldn't have been buried. You think racist white folks were gonna were gonna stop using it?

Last edited:
1.  I've contributed a lot...I've given some great stock tips to people since I've been here.  If you did all my trade you'd have made over 40% in less than two months. You are welcome.

2.  You are under the delusion that people are only allowed to post things if they are pro-gay.  This is a democracy, people are allowed to express themselves. 

3.  I am spewing no ignorance, I am speaking from a position that was founded on facts and scientific studies.

4.  You shouldn't take issues from one thread to another thread, it floods the site with redundant topics.

5.  I don't care what your opinion is. 

Why did you quote me and rant if you didnt care? And I dont see anyone else in that thread that was anti gay getting berated like you.
Goldenchild, for example, stated his thoughts respectfully and although I disagree I can respect his opinion and keep it pushing.

You on the other hand said you came out the womb repulsed by gay people. Lol w0t?

But your right it shouldn't carry over into this thread. Peace.

nope matter of fact i fell asleep twice at the drive in watching it
and another matter of fact poetic justice > boyz in the hood
I'm legit mad.
laugh.gif

at least i think so

all similar in a sense

i also meant the rise and fall of civilizations that were far away from each other but still had similar advancements and falls
Empires, dynasties, kingdoms, etc. rise and fall. Civilizations grow, spread out, develop, and some times get completely wiped out. I don't see that pattern as evidence that stories in the bible are true.

If I wrote a story about the Antarctica Ice Lords, their utopian society, and how their embracing of their own superiority led to their downfall and eradication of their civilization leaving no traces of their history, and forever robbing the rest of humanity the chance of world peace and told you it was a lost book of the bible would you feel there was some truth in that cuz it resembles other stories in history? Faith in facts is fine but you just have to make sure their facts first.

I'm not even denying that some things in the bible are actual events in history. I'm just pointing out the trick; adding in legitimate claims, events or facts in to a book of bs does not legitimate the book in it's entirety and give credibility to the philosophical and specifically moral principles that the book tries to justify.

Last edited:
I don't know what gay thread yall talking about or who this Rhythm guy is and why yall hate him but there's no reason for yall or him to bring that baggage in to this thread. Take it to TAN.

at least i think so

all similar in a sense

Empires, dynasties, kingdoms, etc. rise and fall. Civilizations grow, spread out, develop, and some times get completely wiped out. I don't see that pattern as evidence that stories in the bible are true.

If I wrote a story about the Antarctica Ice Lords, their utopian society, and how their embracing of their own superiority led to their downfall and eradication of their civilization leaving no traces of their history, and forever robbing the rest of humanity the chance of world peace and told you it was a lost book of the bible would you feel their was some truth in that cuz it resembles other stories in history? Faith in facts is fine but you just have to make sure their facts first.

I'm not even denying that some things in the bible are actual events in history. I'm just pointing out the trick; adding in legitimate claims, events or facts in to a book of bs does not legitimate the book in it's entirety and give credibility to the philosophical and specifically moral principles that the book tries to justify.
thats all i meant :lol:
didnt mean for u to write a paragraph

Oh well if that's what you meant then I can say yeah but those some things can be fact checked with actual historical events.

Stories like the tower of babel, a great flood of the whole world, soddam and gamorrah is just hyperbolic bs and metaphorical stories to try and teach a lesson give a moral of a story.

Last edited:
Oh well if that's what you meant then I can say yeah but those some things can be fact checked with actual historical events.

Stories like the tower of babel, a great flood of the whole world, soddam and gamorrah is just hyperbolic bs and metaphorical stories to try and teach a lesson give a moral of a story.
those could be explained by a volcanic eruption and a tsunami
so it could be possible
im talking about the natural events not the morals part
coulda been the person who experienced reason for those things happening especially how people really thought of god/gods as vengeful back then

Last edited:
The Sidekick Keyboard is still the greatest texting device of all time.

The Nudes that used to be sent to the tmail >>> :pimp: :pimp:

That word couldn't have been buried. You think racist white folks were gonna were gonna stop using it?

I knew that I didnt elaborate well on this. I didnt mean in the racist way but it could have never became a term of endearment thus not being in popular culture today.

Racist gonna racist.

Ok I'm RUSTLED!

The BITH slander!

The "I can't wear gym shoes and hoop shorts" after middle school!

The root beer slander!

The fact y'all can't tell that ninjahood IS rhythm

never had one :frown:

What?! Bruh you're missing out. Was my favorite phone ever. Had the SK1, SK2, Sk3, SKLX, and the SKID :lol:
Had metro back then and no credit tmobile needed like a 250 deposit and back then I was like hell naw
But i ended up cashing out 700 and something for the first iPhone :smh:
Deposit and phone
Back then iPhone didn't have a subsidy had to cash out
Used my first big tax return on it :lol:

those could be explained by a volcanic eruption and a tsunami
so it could be possible
im talking about the natural events not the morals part
coulda been the person who experienced reason for those things happening especially how people really thought of god/gods as vengeful back then
Possible but not probable.

This might seem unpopular, but I think tongue kissing is one of the most important things in a relationship..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom