post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
the NBA Contest dunk has always been lame except when Vince Carter was in it, and Jason Richardson (he should have 3 dunk titles, i have no idea why Fred Jones won it with his lame dunk)....i ain't lying go see for yourself on youtube.

no. You are a 100% right with J-Rich.

We disagree
Ice Cream is overrated. I only say that because I can't eat it. I tried eating these on several occasions when I was young, and threw up every time. I feel like a freak everytime I tell somebody I can't mess with Ice Cream. 
ohwell.gif

Blu is a boring rapper, i like him but he's boring, like Cole

Yeezus and MNIMN Have set the sound for the next 5 years
I could understand Yeezus but how for Pusha's?
Nope!

We In The Scene off SQ1, fast forward to wayne verse
sick.gif
Squad up mix tapes > No Ceilings > Dedication Mix tapes
People really sleep on Wayne's Sqad Up Days. Dude was no joke back then. After the Carter 2, it was over imo.

His best mixtape is a toss up between Drought 3 and dedication 2

The drought series was official. :smokin..almost forgot. I think No ceilings was more cohesive though. Like the rich forever or albert anastastia mixtapes for Ross. No Ceilings sounded like an album.

Last edited:
how exactly is Blu & J Cole a boring rapper? i don't get that term at all when people say that about lyricist.

Last edited:
No cursing Lil Wayne>Wayne of recent years

And I agree Nique got robbed for the Dunk title that year. If it's not in the Chi he wins.

Last edited:
Nobody cares for that kind of rap on a mainstream level anymore

it's better for only you to like them than a bunch of hypebeasts anyway
Cole is still doing numbers...but i don't listen to fam.

Blu seems like an underground is his home anyways lol.....but i think if Below the Heavens had the major label behind it, it would have been a great mainstream album, it had tracks that could be played 100x on the radio, Blu Collar Worker is one of them.

Yeezus introduces the type of production style and Pusha's album provides a template for rappers to adapt to.

don't get me wrong, I really like Blu and Cole but being a lyricist doesn't excuse the fact that sometimes their tone can be a bit lullaby-esqe 

There are lyricist that have that sense of urgency in there bars i.e. Yasiin Bey, Elzhi, even guys like Jay Electronica

I hate when when people talk about Kanye as this revolutionary. . .

that rustles me so much

And then i think about why kanye does what he does. . .

To rustle :smh:

Ye trolls me everytime

I hate when when people talk about Kanye as this revolutionary. . .

that rustles me so much

And then i think about why kanye does what he does. . .

To rustle
mean.gif

Ye trolls me everytime
Who said he was revolutionary?

There's no doubt that the production on that album is different from everything else, and me personally, I like it. Most beats we're getting in today's time are boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom