post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro.

Did we just become best friends?

Yo rick, we just prefer women who look like women.

These dudes that prefer women that look like they 15 but happen to be 21 are disturbing. And they use the term petite as a crutch. Yall dudes lame and :x

bro.

Did we just become best friends?

These dudes that prefer women that look like they 15 but happen to be 21 are disturbing. And they use the term petite as a crutch. Yall dudes lame and :x

Kim, Draya, Erica Mena, Longface are all great examples of women with real bodies who aren't too thick

Just because someone thinks Khloe is overweight doesn't mean they want boy bodies #NTextremes

:lol: pretty sure all the chicks you listed have had work done to their bodies

I agree with what you said tho

I've played soccer at a pretty competitive level, played basketball and baseball at comparatively competitive levels to varsity...

I still would feel disrespectful arguing any of those sports. Ill share my opinion, but if someone who dedicated their entire life (maybe not dedicated but spent ten + years playing/watching the sport) then I may not take their word, they may not be right, but I ain't getting into a debate, they have a little insight.

The watcher doesn't see practice, they don't always know how a scheme works. Because I played/coached I know about passing trees, opt out signals, I know who the receiver keyed on. To not admit someone who has played/coached has a better(closer, deeper) understanding of the game then a kid that just sat in the stands...wasn't in the locker room, didn't stand at cold practices going over the same play, dot know what it's like to get hit...

So yea, when someone that never played tells me 'he shoulda did x' I hit him with the [big sean] SHUT THE **** UP ***!!![/big Sean] ...that being said, sometimes they're right, even a broken clock is right two times a day...

Playing/coaching > watching and going to practices >> watching the game for a few years >>>> watching a team for a few seasons

Also, at this point anything 'gay' is pop culture

@yungdoc
You on the other side of the argument bro. :lol: Im talkin about kats who find prepubescent looking girls attractive. I never said there was no in between.

And I can understand why most men wouldnt find khole attractive. I just recently noticed that mass.

Last edited:
@yungdoc
You on the other side of the argument bro. :lol: Im talkin about kats who find prepubescent looking girls attractive. I never said there was no in between.

And I can understand why most men wouldnt find khole attractive. I just recently noticed that mass.

Obviously the middle ground is perfect but I'd prefer too slim vs too thick

And there are the guys who say "you don't like [insertNT thick chick] you must like 12 year old boys"

Yup. The last time I dated a girl with a Karrueche body was in 7th grade when I had barely hit puberty :lol: @#$% is gross.

Last edited:
same here about the tats..

its just so try hard, and its ugly as hell.

most of em dont mean anything or were something they saw on tumblr.

I'd extend that tattoos opinion to men as well. If you sit down and think "damn, I need more ink", you're lame. :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom