I think we are super humble when it comes getting to know other people
And are accepting of different people from different backgrounds
Alot of other races look down on people in a class type of system
Besides uppity black folks we don't really do that
It's just hard to have unity when I'm living check to check
And 1 jay walk away from ending up in a prison cell
Idk man I'm proud to be black and wouldn't wanna be anything else
tumblr_my4dvnR5AP1r0j0yso1_250.gif

Seeing that good thoughtful post followed by this gif is sending me to the ER :lol:

Last edited:
J chambers,

ima need you to stop blurring the lines of race and culture.

First off French Montana is from Algeria, meaning two things. He is Arab and he is African. He is the same race and religion as Saddam and Khalid. Thats it.

Culturally Algerians are more similar to black muslims in timbuktu than a Palestinian(khalid). Culture.

But he also grew up in the US steeped in Black urban culture so he is without a doubt more similar culturally to Biz Markie than he is to a 60+ year old Iraqi, Saddam.

Racially sure, culturally nope. The N word usage as a term of endearment has less to do with being black as much as it is a Black American thing. We dont use it in Africa.

I get what your saying but I wouldnt care if he used it. Khalid either.

I went to old some clothes, and dudes talking about the N word, eating *****, and Ariana Grande (however you spell her name), all in like 45 mins. I mean wtf is going on?

Nicole Murphy nice but nah. They marketing Ariana Grande to a young audience that's why she look so young. If they marketed her to a more mature audience y'all wouldn't have anything negative to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom