post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you spend time arguing/complaining about who has what phone and what kind of ppl they are you really don't have a life.

If you're watching Scarface in 2014 for any reason other than campiness, you're doing it wrong.

Robin Williams is completely talentless and has never done anything even remotely funny. People just laugh at his jokes because they are idiots or because they have been told that he is funny for so long, they believe that it is the right thing to do.

Black(negroid) originally from the olduvai gorge, eastern basin region, east Africa.

Arabs/Berber(Caucasoid) came down from the middle east/central mid asia to occupy northern Africa.

Khoisan bushmen(Capoid) originally from southern Africa( not the nation of south Africa)

Madagascar native(austrolonesian) came all the way from south/south east asia by sea to be the first inhabitants of Madagascar.

French is number 2.

If you worried about ya girl being unfaithful you aint a real man, you a little *****, and you aint hitting it right.

If you're watching Scarface in 2014 for any reason other than campiness, you're doing it wrong.

Robin Williams is completely talentless and has never done anything even remotely funny. People just laugh at his jokes because they are idiots or because they have been told that he is funny for so long, they believe that it is the right thing to do.
When I watch his early work I do realize he's a good actor just not all that funny.

Last edited:
If you worried about ya girl being unfaithful you aint a real man, you a little *****, and you aint hitting it right.

When I watch his early work I do realize he's a good actor just not all that funny.

Yeah he's not bad as an actor or even a comedic actor. He is a complete failure as a comedian. It's 2014 and the dude just made a commercial with a "Mother Russia" joke for Christ's sake. PLVN knows what's up.

Last edited:
Comon man, you didnt have to post that crap

Rob Riggle >> Robin Williams

Jumanji is a top 20 all time movie........................... ALL TIME!

Last edited:
Williams is at his best when doing serious roles. I know his performance in Good Will Hunting is widely acclaimed but he killed it in One Hour Photo. Very creepy movie though.

Anyone who doesnt at least have the superbowl on in the back round is un american.

Jk, but undeniably lame.

I'm not sure what that has to do with Scarface but alright.

You also kinda ruin your own argument when you say that he's "completely talentless" and then follow that up with "He's not bad as an actor".

people need to stop saying things like "if your girl is cheating on you then you aint hittin it right"

it leads people to believe that sex is the only thing that keeps a woman faithful

people need to stop saying things like "if your girl is cheating on you then you aint hittin it right"

it leads people to believe that sex is the only thing that keeps a woman faithful

She might still stay faithful but sexually she wont

The World Series doesn't get anywhere near enough love imo.
smokin.gif
Cuz baseball is boring
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom