post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno Mars should have had The Police as his guest since his biggest song is basically an imitation of their sound.

Yeah that ain't true, more than once my homegirls have clowned a cat that when they met he had a hat on, sent a pic and he had that George Costanza and they clowned him mercilessly. It fits some dudes though, or just go completely shaved.

Well when it's that bad then of course they are going to make a mention about it, especially since when they first saw you you were hiding it :lol:

I definitely think going full bald though is better than that George Costanza...don't even know what to call that haircut :lol:

clam chowder bread bowl > superbowl 
pimp.gif

Bruno Mars is extremely unoriginal but he has some decent ****. I'm not a fan though.
this is exactly how i feel.  I respect his talent but i'm just not interested.  I feel like I could like him more it he weren't doing the 50's costumes

and all that, if he just did Bruno Mars

So a girl doesn't care if a dude has a jacked up hair cut or is balding? Lol I doubt that bro

What I'm saying is if it's like overtly jacked up and an eyesore then yeah of course they'll make a mention of it.

But in most cases, I don't see too many men with Hairlines that are that bad to the point where women will take real notice of it. Either that or I'm not paying attention enough to men's hairlines :lol:

You right. Most girls don't give a damn about a dudes hairline.

Nintendo fell off.

The only people who still support Nintendo are fanboys who are holding on to nostalgia.

Idc. Zelda and Mario party ain't enough to carry a console.

FPS are falling off. Titan fall might be a breath of fresh air. M$ are ***** boys for buying it out from Sony.

Last edited:
Nintendo fell off.

The only people who still support Nintendo are fanboys who are holding on to nostalgia.

Idc. Zelda and Mario party ain't enough to carry a console.

FPS are falling off. Titan fall might be a breath of fresh air. M$ are ***** boys for buying it out from Sony.
mario 3d world is the best game of the year though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom