post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogo is worse than drill music

I need somebody to give me examples of both, cause I can't readily identify it myself. I just know someone said Wale's old stuff is Gogo, and King L makes Drill, yet what I heard labeled as Drill just sounds like regular *** trap music

Last edited:
Drill music is regular rap music nothing special, just chicago dudes trying to create a sub genre

I always liked this one because of the utilization of the Goosebumps theme.

But I must say that "just a bunch of noise" is certainly an accurate description :lol:

Arizona > Cali

Cali is dirty and a cluster ****
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Arizona is degenerate central. That state, mississippi,west virginia should just be sold to south america or sum

Go-go isnt for everybody. You aint from here dont een speak on it. Backyard was the truth in their prime.

There are so many different styles from the Wu Tang camp that if you don't like them you're the problem. Probably dislikes rap or life in general. lamos

Besides the big cities most of the south & midwest is just a bunch of land :lol: idk how people can do it, nothing is walking distance

:lol: What the **** is whip whop? Does the "w" stand for whack?

Like Cam talking about getting some whip whop head?

Besides the big cities most of the south & midwest is just a bunch of land :lol: idk how people can do it, nothing is walking distance

Because the NE is like a half the size of texas. Of course we have more land.

MW cities > NE cities > WC cities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> da souf

NY dudes stay saying the south is late on fashion or can't afford designer stuff when they don't even own a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom