post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see how these NY dudes saying the south killed polo. How can you kill a clothing line that's been around for years. Yeah a lot of hood dudes started wearing polo as of recent but y'all have the damb lo-lives. Dudes who are notorious for stealing Ralph Lauren gear but they are fresh cause they're from NY. Yeah ok

NY cats think everything starts in NYC and everything dies in the south.

**** em.

I bet you know more southern people that has been up north than you know northerners that have been down south.

c1fcafc8_Gunit5Bgta-worldmods.de5D.jpeg

Who made "been had polo" videos? Lames *** south dudes showing off clearance rack polos :smh: after that polo never been the same

Don't see how these NY dudes saying the south killed polo. How can you kill a clothing line that's been around for years. Yeah a lot of hood dudes started wearing polo as of recent but y'all have the damb lo-lives. Dudes who are notorious for stealing Ralph Lauren gear but they are fresh cause they're from NY. Yeah ok
I'm from ATL, and I agree the south killed Polo. Well, I can't speak for the entire south. But here in da A, the way people wear Polo is horrible.

Lol at the south slander. Especially black migo.

And polo was murdered by hood rats worldwide, not just a south thing. One minute we wear fubus and 3xxl tall Ts and the next we wear polo and "urban" brands, :lol: y'all kill me, make up your mind

It dont have anything to do with where one is at, its the type of dude.

The same type of dude wearing coogi in the south is the same type of lame *** dudes still rocking it in NY.

Lame is lame all across the world.

The south does have a way of not letting things go, I know cats still rockin coogi.
Yeah, the coogi shirts and jeans, but I hardly ever see anyone rocking the sweaters. I still have a couple of sweaters from the mid-late 90s lol. One with the beanie to match. Haven't wore it in years, might rock it if gets cold enough lol.

I live in ATL and can testify that cats out here are sloppy with the LO gear. They're either huge polo shirts, or dressed in LO head to toe which I think is corny...but they do the same thing with air Jordan's. Anything popular is going to be abused...but how does something that's been on this planet 30+ years go outta style? Y'all are funny

The south went from dressing like early soulja boy to everything polo head to toe :smh: then yall went on that american eagle, abercrombie etc, wave for a lil bit, now true religion is officially played out because of yall, jim jones is still shaking his head at yall south dudes for that,

Bruh u don't know what you're talking bout.. It sounds like what you see on TV has shaped your opinion on how people dress in the south on a urban level, and thatz all wrong.
Im from Memphis and we've been wearing Polo since I can remember. I was born in 85 and wearing Polo was always the thing to wear hear all throughout the 90's, 2000's and still now in the present.

The south went from dressing like early soulja boy to everything polo head to toe :smh: then yall went on that american eagle, abercrombie etc, wave for a lil bit, now true religion is officially played out because of yall, jim jones is still shaking his head at yall south dudes for that,

Tight American eagle / A&F shirts with baggy omavis :rofl: :rofl:

Omavis? That sound like Ny/NJ dudes to me

Affliction and Ed Hardy :x :x

Gino Green Global was cool til people overdid it with stuff like this
Gino_Green_Global_T_Shirts_and_Hoody.jpg

I live in ATL and can testify that cats out here are sloppy with the LO gear. They're either huge polo shirts, or dressed in LO head to toe which I think is corny...but they do the same thing with air Jordan's. Anything popular is going to be abused...but how does something that's been on this planet 30+ years go outta style? Y'all are funny
I wouldn't say it went out of style, the appeal has been lost due to the abuse. After Polo had it's run through the hood in the 90s there was a point where it was considered out of style. Along with Tommy and Nautica.

It dont have anything to do with where one is at, its the type of dude.

The same type of dude wearing coogi in the south is the same type of lame *** dudes still rocking it in NY.

Lame is lame all across the world.
Nah ever since we fly high dropped, the tri State ended baggy clothing, you were lame if you were still wearing size 40's, the south hopped on the fitted clothing wave in like 09, then true religion like a year later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom