post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texting yo boy shouldn't last more than 30 mins, and that's only if dudes take forever to respond.

But if dude's respondin quickly, two dudes shouldn't be texting each other for no more than 10 minutes.

An emoji or whatever ******* smiley face are not permitted under any circumstances.

Last edited:
Weaves, tracks, wigs, sew-ins all disgusting, I don't care who's wearing it. If you're dating a woman that does she's trash and your a lame for not making her more secure with how she truly looks.

If your chick wears makeup everyday you're both clowns.

Weaves, tracks, wigs, sew-ins all disgusting, I don't care who's wearing it. If you're dating a woman that does she's trash and your a lame for not making her more secure with how she truly looks.

It's nothing we can do bout it. Females are in that I can do whatever I want stage.

When's the last time ny has brought something of importance to America

my n**** im from 99th and I have to say.... you can't come at NY coming from the town bruh...the best city to live in the bay is frisco, and that is just a mini NY..... quietly fall back...

my n**** im from 99th and I have to say.... you can't come at NY coming from the town bruh...the best city to live in the bay is frisco, and that is just a mini NY..... quietly fall back...
damn those are the words of a rustled gentleman.

It's nothing we can do bout it. Females are in that I can do whatever I want stage.
sheiiiiiit not my woman

so if shes talking you're not doing it right

and if shes not talking you're not doing it right?

:smh: wheres your reading comprehension, i said if shes talking **** to you, meaning telling you what to do, you should strictly be hearing screaming & moaning :pimp: your girl shouldnt be telling you how to sex her

so if shes talking you're not doing it right

and if shes not talking you're not doing it right?

:smh: wheres your reading comprehension, i said if shes talking **** to you, meaning telling you what to do, you should strictly be hearing screaming & moaning :pimp: your girl shouldnt be telling you how to sex her
when u hittin it from the back and she cant take it and reach for something, anything to hold on to but aint nothing there :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom