post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartacus could've been one of the best series ever, had not the original actor died. Show was still good, just thought Whitfield was perfect as Spartacus. And I believe it would've been extended a few more seasons had he not passed.

entourage is garbage
only reason im still watcching is
cause i put in 4 seasons worth and just want to see how it ends

Entourage started off strong but got really weak later on

The Valley and the Vegas episodes are my personal classics

krispy kreme > dry *** dunkin donuts
dunkin donuts be looking like regular donuts at them asian donut shops next to laundry mats

Bay Area = Largest population of wack rappers/styles per square mile

I don't even think we have that many rappers to even say that. I agree we literally have no music scene but when it was good, it was good. And style.....the Bay Area, especially SF is a transplant city. Our styles are fusions of other major cities. I don't even think anyone can come up with a staple dress code for us aside from rocking North Faces or whatever. All the rest looks like it could be blended with other cities styles. Can't even blame our style on us.

I'm still convinced the whole Lil B mess is a joke. I don't believe any of you truly enjoy listening to that garbage.

Last edited:
I feel like styles really aren't that regional anymore when it comes to the bigger cities except for the weather differences

I'm still convinced the whole Lil B mess is a joke. I don't believe any of you truly enjoy listening to that garbage.
1362264223_tumblr_m695r31HsX1qct66vo1_500.gif

I feel like styles really aren't that regional anymore when it comes to the bigger cities except for the weather differences

Yup. Exactly. I remember hearing a 36 Mafia interview and how they didn't like the fact that you can't tell distinct styles no more. Back in the days, you know if certain rap songs were from NY, LA, the Bay, South, etc. Now you have Rocky doing chopped and screwed stuff when he's from Harlem.

And I swear....Lil B and Kreayshawn had more support in LA than the Bay Area.

Wear Earrings. Have no problems with women. Been complimented on them. *Shrugs*

If you get up and arms over a man's preference on the type of women that he likes, you're sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom