post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article writtten about how birds follow teams across the country just to trap these ******

the upper echelon of ***-dom  
i saw something similar
but its gotta say something about these dudes though that let themselves get caught in this trap

You call him sus, yet you want to compare his pic to Beyonce's?????

Are you guys apart of the I hate beyonce club?

Grown men hating a female they never met.
He is probably ugly I didn't ask to compare just ask to confirm, only ugly ****** hate so much on females.

yeah he aint lying pg an idiot
i dont see whats wrong with athletes finding actually successful women to settle down with
i seen doctors and nurses and female lawyers with some :pimp: bodies
i just dont see why u would wife or commit or even go raw in a jumpoff
at least have the spermicide lubricant handy if anything
a
I feel like that most Blue chip athetes are used to getting stuff handed to them so the social aspect is lost on them . Also being on the own islandas far as emotions go. it would make sense for a successful athlete get with a successful lawyer, model , teacher whatever as the have the same traits

my coach used to tell us just cuz they throwing the p at you don't mean you have to catch it

You call him sus, yet you want to compare his pic to Beyonce's?????

Are you guys apart of the I hate beyonce club?

Grown men hating a female they never met.
He is probably ugly I didn't ask to compare just ask to confirm, only ugly ****** hate so much on females.

:lol: When did I say I hated Beyonce?

Not finding a women attractive =/= hating. He has to like the chick because everyone else does?

Truth be told, thinking someone is hating because they dont find someone attractive is a feminine *** way of thinking. I know you know that.

On top of all of that, you KNOW that man is baiting and yo duck *** falling for it..

lets keep the sports bullship out of this thread please.

those kobe 9's are trash, if the kobe name wasnt attached to em they would get clowned on.

dudes on here spend 1800 on used shoes and call it a steal 
roll.gif

I can't believe so many have become accepting of the resell prices for some of these sneakers. I don't care how limited or rare, a lot of these sneakers aren't worth the price. Can care less if you can afford it or not, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
I can't believe so many have become accepting of the resell prices for some of these sneakers. I don't care how limited or rare, a lot of these sneakers aren't worth the price. Can care less if you can afford it or not, it's not worth it.
Then they throw in "why are you worried about someone else's money?" Lol. Nobody cares, it's just stupid

:lol: When did I say I hated Beyonce?

Not finding a women attractive =/= hating. He has to like the chick because everyone else does?

Truth be told, thinking someone is hating because they dont find someone attractive is a feminine *** way of thinking. I know you know that.

On top of all of that, you KNOW that man is baiting and yo duck *** falling for it..

:lol:

This thread would be 2 pages if we didnt take the bait.

This is one big troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom