post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're different movies. Ones a hard hitting social commentary about suburban girls taking the party/hiphop fantasy to the extremes, the other is about celebrities partying during the rapture...no better, no worse...different.

You can watch both, it doesn't have to be either or.

Last edited:

ol boy in your avy.

Thats a diff story
glasses.gif

Hes talented.

Is spring breakers better or worse than this is the end?
Bruh when I figured out he produces his music too, had me like 
eek.gif

Bruh when I figured out he produces his music too, had me like :wow:

Right. He was in a band too. Produced for odd future. Acoustic instruments all that.
on topic hes one of the best artists today

[/QUOTE]

Gonna watch spring breakers today.

Last edited:
People hate themselves...people are weak in general. Everything you've been through made you who you are today, if you hate someone that had a huge impact on who you are then you have to hate yourself. Whether you became that way you are through cruelty, spite, hardwork or love, it's impossible to love yourself but hate where you came from.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is the greatest video game EVER.
Beyonce worship is disturbing.
MMA is awesome to watch and WAY more technical than the average Joe thinks.
MF Doom is extremely UNDERATED. He'll remain so as long as he treats his fans the way he does.
Kevin Hart isn't FUNNY and never has been.
Twitter is a dumpster fire.
Reality shows are ruining American social conciseness and reinforcing stereotypes, be it racial or otherwise.
Ali wasn't the greatest boxer of all time. If Cuss D'Amato doesn't pass away Mike would have easily claimed that crown without question.
Scandal is trash.
Selena Gomez is NOT attractive.
Tyler Perry is a horrible film maker.
This generations males worship wh*res....and females do the same.
Teenage males are the most annoying and petty people to be around on earth.
Chick Hearn was the greatest sports announcer of all time.
Being feminine is being pushed by the mainstream media to make a more docile society.
Ratchet music is celebrated to suppress thought among citizens.
What's going on in Detroit will be coming to a city near you VERY soon.
Marvin Gaye is the GOAT.
Bob Marley was murdered.

Only thing I don't agree with is Kevin Hart, but other than that, you're dead on fam.

Tyler perry makes some of the most racist movies ever.

BET programming only helps perpetuate stereotypes

Last edited:

real life. i don't understand why so many black people support this man. he is to black folk what carlos mencia is to mexicans. but multiplied by a million.

His movies are noting but the same stereotype being done the WHOLE TIME. All he's missing is the white people painted black with the big lipstick lips to do it all

Last edited:
People hate themselves...people are weak in general. Everything you've been through made you who you are today, if you hate someone that had a huge impact on who you are then you have to hate yourself. Whether you became that way you are through cruelty, spite, hardwork or love, it's impossible to love yourself but hate where you came from.

MMA is awesome to watch and WAY more technical than the average Joe thinks.

Reality shows are ruining American social conciseness and reinforcing stereotypes, be it racial or otherwise.

Tyler Perry is a horrible film maker.

This generations males worship wh*res....and females do the same.

Chick Hearn was the greatest sports announcer of all time.

Ratchet music is celebrated to suppress thought among citizens.

What's going on in Detroit will be coming to a city near you VERY soon.

Marvin Gaye is the GOAT.

Bob Marley was murdered.
Agreed. San Bernardino just went bankrupt no too long ago.
I agree. I feel like the worst things to happen are only bad temporarily (for the most part) but you learn to be stronger as time goes on.

The whole "Hood" image only caters to those that are too ignorant to expand their horizons. I mean what kind of life do you expect from selling drugs, robbing, n killing? There's no way out, I can understand why people fall into the trap tho. They see what's on TV n then with the lack of parenting, due to the previous generation's programming, of course they're going to think that way.

Ronald Reagan was the worst president ever. All that trickle-down economy n Reaganomics was BS. Plus the crack epidemic ruined minority neighborhoods worse than heroin did. This then led to the gansta rap n drug dealer image that made rap more popular. Which all evolved into what is going on today.

Jerry West is the GLOAT

Vin Scully n Chick Hearn>>>>anyone you grew up listening to

Women don't want equality, they want a new form of chivalry

Getting drunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting high

Agreed. San Bernardino just went bankrupt no too long ago.

I agree. I feel like the worst things to happen are only bad temporarily (for the most part) but you learn to be stronger as time goes on.

The whole "Hood" image only caters to those that are too ignorant to expand their horizons. I mean what kind of life do you expect from selling drugs, robbing, n killing? There's no way out, I can understand why people fall into the trap tho. They see what's on TV n then with the lack of parenting, due to the previous generation's programming, of course they're going to think that way.

Ronald Reagan was the worst president ever. All that trickle-down economy n Reaganomics was BS. Plus the crack epidemic ruined minority neighborhoods worse than heroin did. This then led to the gansta rap n drug dealer image that made rap more popular. Which all evolved into what is going on today.

Jerry West is the GLOAT

Vin Scully n Chick Hearn>>>>anyone you grew up listening to

Women don't want equality, they want a new form of chivalry

Getting drunk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting high

Agree with a lot of this,but high>drunk. It's all preference though.

What Ben Roethlisberger has done is worse than what Mike Vick did.

Today's youth, for the most part, have an inflated sense of entitlement.

Technology is great, but it's moving to fast n corporations are taking advantage. Instead of making something obsolete every 6 months, how about trying to help out countries trying to establish a sound infrastructure.

Imperialism has ruined the world n it's only now starting to get back on track. But now it seems "Terrorism" is the new form of justifying modern Imperialism. The world has become greedier n this has helped usher in that new sense of entitlement. If people were put into a state of complete poverty for a week n made to feel the experience was to last for a few years, their perspectives would change.

People complain about corporations are taking over, but the truth of the matter is they're too cheap n lazy to do anything about it. The only thing destroying this country is ignorance. That is attributed to the education system n how the school's are only interested in receiving funds from the State n Federal governments. Standardized tests are ruining education, but wheels are getting greased so it will continue.

Physical activity is the best form of medicine kuz it helps to prevent chronic disorders. If more money was placed into after school programs, then gradually we would see health n wellness in the country get better. But ever since the microwave, people want results now, so instead of placing emphasis on long-term goals, we only look at things in the here n now.

No one that ever gets into politics should leave politics richer than before.

Kanye ain't no genius. Everyone is slurping him because he's doing something "different" in his genre.

Hip hop is filled with so much garbage, that people flock and run to him as some sort of mentality that he is in fact what he says he is. And he believes himself because his peers are garbage.

This generation is doomed. Social media has ruined everything sacred and nobody wants privacy anymore.

Kanye ain't no genius. Everyone is slurping him because he's doing something "different" in his genre.

Hip hop is filled with so much garbage, that people flock and run to him as some sort of mentality that he is in fact what he says he is. And he believes himself because his peers are garbage.

This generation is doomed. Social media has ruined everything sacred and nobody wants privacy anymore.
Yes! The bar is set soooooo low, anything is "revolutionary". Everyone is produced by the same people, everyone sounds the same, everyone is on everyone's CD. Bring back dudes hating each other, bring back competition, bring back good music, not "good enough" music

Yes! The bar is set soooooo low, anything is "revolutionary". Everyone is produced by the same people, everyone sounds the same, everyone is on everyone's CD. Bring back dudes hating each other, bring back competition, bring back good music, not "good enough" music

Was just thinking bout this the other day.

Hip hop has gotten soft.. Everybody wants to be cool with everyone and no one voices thier opinion when someone is wack

Trinidad James?
Why are ppl no calling out this lame for what he is?

Rap music was always great cause of the competitive nature.
If your stuff was wack.. You woudnt get a pass.

Now we let wheelchair kids into the game

Was just thinking bout this the other day.

Hip hop has gotten soft.. Everybody wants to be cool with everyone and no one voices thier opinion when someone is wack

Trinidad James?
Why are ppl no calling out this lame for what he is?

Rap music was always great cause of the competitive nature.
If your stuff was wack.. You woudnt get a pass.

Now we let wheelchair kids into the game
Word, we have former enforcers of the law and gay rappers these days.
That wouldve NEVER flown back in the day.

Just like black people showing mad love to clowns like Kevin Hart...I look at it similar. 

Dudes are clowns at the end of the day, and when it comes to being a fixture in society this guy is being exposed as a straight up clown. 

Where are the messages? I felt Martin gave dudes more of a cultural critique than Kevin Hart, look at You So Crazy, Martin always kept it real.

That's what Malcolm was saying about Hollywood, and I'm not perfect or none of that, I smoke mad weed, but I'm not with the clown **** 24/7 as if that's all we can do. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom