post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it gay to find another man attractive?
What part of the thread is this? :x

It's not. It's the insecure who make a big deal about it.

There's a big difference between acknowledging that someone is handsome, from a purely superficial standpoint, and being sexually attracted to someone. Dudes are just too caught up in someone else's definition of "masculine" to see and think rationally.

Excuse me but maybe you read his question wrong. He's asking why is it gay to find another man attractive not acknowledging that another man looks good. I see his question and your distinctions made in your reply two different things that you haven't fully addressed. As a male, finding another man attractive is the foundation of male homosexuality.

Last edited:
Biggie is overrated, Pac is very overrated and Jay-Z is a sellout soooo Nas >>>>

All mainstream rap sucks. A lot of underground rappers suck too. Rap as a whole is just in a bad place.

Friends was a trash show.

Seinfeld is hilarious and easily top 10 shows ever.

Family Guy isn't funny and it hasn't been in a REALLY long time. Simpsons is indisputably better.

Every superhero movie besides The Dark Knight was bad. Even that was only really good because of Heath Ledger.

Steve Jobs was the Thomas Edison of our time. That's not a compliment.

Tekken is the greatest fighting game series ever.

Dragonball Z isn't the greatest anime of all time. It's still super enjoyable though.

Tablets are a waste of money.

Taylor Swift >>>> Miley Cyrus.

Daylyt is a top tier battle rapper. It's sad how most of his bars just fly over people's heads and all they wanna see is antics.

If he had stayed healthy TMac would've been a greater player than Kobe and a guaranteed HOFer.

Carmelo Anthony will never win a ring. At least not with the Knicks. It be like that sometimes
ohwell.gif
Sup Patrick Ewing?

2K11 was the last good basketball game to be made. 12 sucked 13 sucked and 14 is still sucking.

MW3 was the last good COD. They should stop the annual releases and take time to craft something special.

Rihannas looks and talent are highly overrated. She's a slightly above average broad with an annoying voice.

NYC is the greatest city in the world and if you think otherwise your opinion doesn't matter.

Excuse me but maybe you read his question wrong. He's asking why is it gay to find another man attractive not acknowledging that another man looks good. I see his question and your distinctions made in your reply two different things that you haven't fully addressed. As a male, finding another man attractive is the foundation of male homosexuality.

It's LITERALLY the entire basis of male homosexuality.

Cosby, Family Matters, Full House were all garbage.
Danny McBride is not funny.
Will Ferrell is hit or miss.
Jim Carrey is not funny.
Every show on CBS is trash.
Ed Norton is low key one of the best actors.
British TV>US TV
Batman Beyond is underapperciated
Iron Man 2 was trash

Jay-Z is running on fumes.
Odd Future is meh.
Reggae is underapperciated.
Wale is over hated.
Cam & Kanye's influence on hip hop culture>
Aaliyah was on her way to being a goat.

Khloe is way over hated.
Amanda Seyfried Camille Belle Jynx Maze underrated.
Brunettes & Redheads> Blondes, but I love them all
Hipster chicks>
Rihanna gets less and less attractive every year.

Turkey Bacon>Pork Bacon
Grilled Chicken>Fried Chicken
Cran-apple juice is goat

Last edited:
Who said Martin sucked?? You go to hell! Lol. My jimmies don flipped reading that

Last edited:
What part of the thread is this? :x

There's a big difference between acknowledging that someone is handsome, from a purely superficial standpoint, and being sexually attracted to someone. Dudes are just too caught up in someone else's definition of "masculine" to see and think rationally.

Pardon me, but I did not read his question wrong.

You see a distinction between his question, and my response, simply because your lot on the matter was cast, evidently, prior to the OP--see: "what part of the thread is this? :x." Is it any wonder, then, that you find my take on his question bothersome? :rolleyes

Attraction is a complex thing. However, one thing we can all agree upon is that attraction connotes an interest of some sort. This is all my OP alluded to.

Your interest in another person can stem from innumerable reasons; it can be sexual, it can be emotional, it can be academic, etc. The point is, you can have an interest in someone--which is to say that you can have an attraction to someone--for many reasons. It can be sexual, or it can be otherwise. That's why I made the distinction in my OP between a superficial and/or otherwise attraction, and a sexual one.

Now the question becomes--going back to the OP--why is a man automatically labeled gay for being attracted to another man? To call another man gay for revealing an attraction to another man, suggests that you've already concluded that the attraction--the interest--is of the sexual kind. How can you possibly know this? Who are you to automatically define this interest as "homosexual"? Where I am from, there's a slew of terms to describe this sort of pre-judging: ignorant, prejudice, foolish, etc.

That was my point!

Ninjas are so desperate to fit into some pre-fabricated notion of "masculinity" that they rob themselves of a meaningful and independent thought. It's honestly pitiful.

Context matters. You don't get to call someone gay or homosexual when the context of their attraction to and/or /interest in another man is lost on you.

I have probably seen over 10 men naked within the past 2 years? Are you going to dare call me gay/homosexual when you don't know the context of my interest in these naked men? Go 'head, and reveal your ignorance to world, further.

Last edited:
Pardon me, but I did not read his question wrong.

You see a distinction between his question, and my response, simply because your lot on the matter was cast, evidently, prior to the OP--see: "what part of the game is that...:x." Is it any wonder, then, that you find my take on his question bothersome?

Attraction is a complex thing. However, one thing we can all agree upon is that attraction connotes an interest of some sort. This is all my OP alluded to.

Your interest in another person can stem from innumerable reasons; it can be sexual, it can be emotional, it can be academic, etc. The point is, you can have an interest in someone--which is to say that you can have an attraction to someone--for many reasons. That's why I made the distinction in my OP between a superficial attraction, and a sexual attraction.

Now the question becomes--going back to the OP--why is a man automatically labeled gay for being attracted to another man? To call another man gay for revealing an attraction to another man, suggests that you've already concluded that the attraction--the interest--is of the sexual kind. How can you possibly know this? Who are you to automatically define this interest as "homosexual"? Where I am from, there's a slew of terms to describe this sort of pre-judging: ignorant, prejudice, foolish, etc.

That was my point!

Ninjas are so desperate to fit into some pre-fabricated notion of "masculinity" that they rob themselves of a meaningful and independent thought. It's honestly pitiful.

Context matters. You don't get to call someone gay or homosexual when the context of their attraction to and/or /interest in another man is lost on you.

I have probably seen over 10 men naked within the past 2 years? Are you going to dare call me gay/homosexual when you don't know the context of how this came about? Go 'head, and reveal your ignorance to world, further.

Social media is wack
"The shoe game" died when the dmp's dropped
Neon AM 95 and Nike sb Hawaii are the goat's
college kids love gangster rap more so than cats in the lifestyle...including me
Martin is the goat...slap yourself if you think different
oceans 11>

DC>NYC

Maroon 5-love somebody> any pop song the last 5 yrs

fake club personas are the worst...I HATE em

Last edited:
Lesbians are 1,000,000 times cooler than gay dudes

Women aren't really funny..but their insults burn the worst

Last edited:
Anybody that buys basketball shoes and doesn't play ball in them is lame.

Kanye is the best thing to happen to music since music

Lebron will be the greatest player ever by the time he retires

The weeknd is the must underrated musician in history

Chitlins taste good :pimp:

TV is for women and losers

Things that suck:
Chipotle
Key and Peele
The Departed
Lesbians

American Dad>>>>>>>>>

Bill Burr>>>>>>

Action Bronson is the hottest rapper right now

Meek Mill is flaming hot garbage

Shaq is the best center of all time

Kate Upton isn't too special outside of the ****

Magna Carta Holy Grail was trash, Jay's a shell of himself

this comb over hair thing all my asian homies are doing is out of control b..literally all of them rock it

Nikki and Drake are really dope rappers...if they came out in '96 i think they'd be dumb nice

Currrent USA team would beat the dream team

Mayweather would eat Paquio's food

Beyonce is all around the baddest woman

Hangover wasn't that funny

this comb over hair thing all my asian homies are doing is out of control b..literally all of them rock it

Son, I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Like every other indian and asian male, of college age, that I've come across has this hairstyle. It's ridiculous.

Also, and I don't know why, but every time I see someone with that cut I immediately think to myself, "S.S fuhrer hair cut"...:lol:

Son, I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Like every other indian and asian male, of college age, that I've come across has this hairstyle. It's ridiculous.

Also, and I don't know why, but every time I see someone with that cut I immediately think to myself, "S.S fuhrer hair cut"...:lol:

Yeah I ain't bout that life. 3 and a 2, tapered in the back for me.

Also, and I don't know why, but every time I see someone with that cut I immediately think to myself, "S.S fuhrer hair cut"...
laugh.gif

Also, and I don't know why, but every time I see someone with that cut I immediately think to myself, "S.S fuhrer hair cut"...
laugh.gif

Yeah I ain't bout that life. 3 and a 2, tapered in the back for me.
Examples please. When I think of comb over I think of someone hiding a bald spot. I want to know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom