post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you drink champagne you trying to hard. You're more than likely to broke to afford the good stuff, if you can you can only get one bottle...keep the sparkling *** gimmicks

Beer >>> your favorite drink

People either like or hate inception because it makes them sound smart...truthfully it was cool, not great, not bad...not worth how much people talk about

I like 2ChainZ

Kevin Hart is funny

PAC was overrated as a rapper...only a rapper

Leo only deserved an Oscar for Catch me if you can, Gangs of New York...

Spring breakers is the best movie to come out in a while...James Franco is still not that great

Jimmy Rustle Friday

If you drink champagne you trying to hard. You're more than likely to broke to afford the good stuff, if you can you can only get one bottle...keep the sparkling *** gimmicks

Beer >>> your favorite drink

People either like or hate inception because it makes them sound smart...truthfully it was cool, not great, not bad...not worth how much people talk about

I like 2ChainZ

Kevin Hart is funny

PAC was overrated as a rapper...only a rapper

Leo only deserved an Oscar for Catch me if you can, Gangs of New York...

Spring breakers is the best movie to come out in a while...James Franco is still not that great

Jimmy Rustle Friday

Champagne> Every beer in existence

:lol:

#JRF

If you're fat and own basketball shoes that lean like fat joe when you have them on, you're a **** boy.

Owning bball shoes are don't even ball = **** boy status

Spiderman is silly.

those dress shoes wit da lunar soles look f***** up

If your drink came wit a straw or an umbrella you ordered the wrong drink

#jimmyrustlefriday

Breaking Bad/Dexter/weeds/walking dead/Madmen weren't that good, people only watched them to be cool on twitter

Jimmy rustle Friday

It is Jimmy Rustle Friday. You sir have just had your Jimmies rustled, and I stand firm in my belief that if their last name was something else no one would think they were funny.

Adam Sandler, I'll give you...but the younger 2 wayans bros?!?!? Nah, troll. You trollin. You trollin.

People only hate on Jay and Ye because they are jealous/ know they ain't never going to be nothing more than they are now in life

Jimmy rustle Friday

Jordan's are now **** boy status

If you're your her than 21, I don't care what you have to say about movies, games, music, shoes, or sports

Last edited:
Vivica Fox > Nicki Minaj

#JRF

I agree, although when Nicki doesn't have 8 pounds of make up on she's aight, she was prettier before she became all pop and had all of those stupid personas. Also, I think if other female emcees had the longevity, they would eat her up on the mic without the gimmicks.

I agree, although when Nicki doesn't have 8 pounds of make up on she's aight, she was prettier before she became all pop and had all of those stupid personas. Also, I think if other female emcees had the longevity, they would eat her up on the mic without the gimmicks.

nicki looked better pre barbie? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom