post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular nye tipsy post here, but uber religious types tend to be not that bright in general just off observation.

to be fair pretty much every major title nintendo comes out with gets a 90% or above 
pimp.gif
i know
pimp.gif

imagine when nintendo decides to make a multiplayer 1st person shooter to get those cod people on board
Please never let this happen unless it's somehow related to Metroid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

For the sake of argument, in the comics Cyclops and Havok cannot hurt each other with their blasts. Each brother is impervious to the other's power.

The Wolf of Wallstreet is a dope movie. Tons of nudity too. :pimp:

New Years celebrations are overrated.

Hard liquour > beer.

That whole young girls in school outfit thing, especially in pron is disturbing. Never could watch a scene. Idc if their of age or not.

The statement that weed doesn't kill people like alcohol or other drugs do is a lie. You're telling me no ones ever been killed because they're doing something dangerous like driving while high?

Crazy how many billions of dollars are donated to cancer research and we still don't have a well known cure that's available for all people. Most cancer research charities are scams.

The statement that weed doesn't kill people like alcohol or other drugs do is a lie. You're telling me no ones ever been killed because they're doing something dangerous like driving while high?

Crazy how many billions of dollars are donated to cancer research and we still don't have a well known cure that's available for all people. Most cancer research charities are scams.
Weed helps u drive better Einstein... no one has been hit by a high driver or killed everyone in the vehicle brcause of a few grams...

I can tell u dont smoke....

I agree with your 2 nd statement

Last edited:
Weed is a gateway drug tho.

Crackheads didnt wake up one day like
"Ima try some rock today"

Most started wit weed.

Its very good/very bad imo

Last edited:

Weed helps u drive better Einstein... no one has been hit by a high driver or killed everyone in the vehicle brcause of a few grams...

I can tell u dont smoke....

I agree with your 2 nd statement
Nah I don't smoke and I was referring to more than just a few grams.

I can tell you manipulate statistics to prove your point like the people who make that statement.

I also doubt no one has been hit by a high driver, yeah you're more cautious and careful but your reaction time is usually slowed.

Last edited:
90% of the "we need pics / no advice no pics / no pics" responses are not funny.

Very few bring a chuckle...VERY few

The argument is more about the longterm effects on the body opposed to how dangerous a person is while under the influence of one versus the other. But it should be made clear that ANY substance or whatever that impairs your senses makes you a danger behind the wheel. Period.

Alcohol is the most accessible drug there is. So its only natural that the likelihood of an incident being alcohol-related is far greater than others.

Last edited:

The argument is more about the longterm effects on the body opposed to how dangerous a person is while under the influence of one versus the other. But it should be made clear that ANY substance or whatever that impairs your senses makes you a danger behind the wheel. Period.

Alcohol is the most accessible drug there is. So its only natural that the likelihood of an incident being alcohol-related is far greater than others.
Agreed 100%. I just see people using that "statistic" to make an argument and I'm pretty sure a good number of them are actually naive enough to not take what I mentioned into account. The others know and use it somewhat misleadingly.

Last edited:
Weed is a gateway drug tho.

Crackheads didnt wake up one day like
"Ima try some rock today"

Its very good/very bad imo

Gateway drug lol. You still believe that? That's straight up propaganda like Reefer Madness and school yard drug pushers.

Actually most modern day crackhead are raised around it and it always close to them. So, they do kinda wake up one day and wanna try some crack. Word to Dookie.

Last edited:
Gambit>Magneto
Sabretooth>Wolverine
Havok>Cyclops
Venom>Spiderman

Wrong
Wrong

Wrong
Wrong

Fixed. Havok would beat Cyclops' ***, but Cyclops would beat Balrog's ***

:x I just think you're deliberately trying to rustle my jimmies now

:lol: well definitely with that post I am. But not the other ones. Balrog, E Honda, and Blanka were characters I never cared for on Street Fighter. Oddly enough, Dudley is my favorite from the recent Street Fighter characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom