post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that's the one NFL game that stinks from top to bottom. The street aspect didn't translate nearly as well to the nfl as it did to the nba :lol:

Blitz was :nthat: :pimp:

Not that online release joint from 2012 tho...still mad you couldn't hit players after the whistle. :smh: :x

Yea, that's the one NFL game that stinks from top to bottom. The street aspect didn't translate nearly as well to the nfl as it did to the nba :lol:

It's down right laughable. What so street about dribbling a football? Lol. Game was ultimate cheeks

I would like to see what would happen in 2k was able to share the NFL market like it used to, Madden would have to get better. I am not a fan of live, haven't been since 04, but if they made a better basketball game, it would make 2k better because there would be a competition for that market, but 2k wins that one by default. I will give it to EA, their Tiger Woods series was always on point, sad to see it come to an end.

Golf video games suck. They're as fun to play as a bowling video game (not wii sports)
laugh.gif

but with wii sports you dont need any other golf or bowling games

Conspiracy theorist screaming Illuminati. They can't believe this much skill is in the human body. He's 6'2, how the **** he fit in a new Bugatti? Aw **** it you got me.
Jay Z ...

:rolleyes

I could speak on this clown all day but I'll just say that Jay has been really fortunate his whole life to be at the right place at the right time...

Tiger woods games went down hill when they got rid of the button to swing and strictly made it with the stick

Conspiracy theorist screaming Illuminati. They can't believe this much skill is in the human body. He's 6'2, how the **** he fit in a new Bugatti? Aw **** it you got me.
Jay Z ...
eyes.gif

I could speak on this clown all day but I'll just say that Jay has been really fortunate his whole life to be at the right place at the right time...
that describes pretty much every wealthy person ever though

The reason why Madden sucks so bad now is because the lack of competition.

They know they can literally upgrade the rosters, slap a new player on, and charge $60... And people will buy..

Oh... And contrary to what many say...

I THINK QB VISION WAS GIVEN A RAW DEAL, AND MAY HAVE BEEN THE MOST REALISTIC ADDON TO MADDEN SINCE THEY FIRST STARTED ALLOWING AUDIBLES and tied with defensive pre snap adjustments

yes I'm yelling and I don't care.

I get pissed when this topic Comes up

I hated cats that turned vision off... It was so realistic the way you could lead receivers open, look off coverage, and manipulate the defense.

I had no respect for anyone that clamoured "maaaan. Turn the vision off... You can see where I'm throwing"

Well duh, stupidy... They don't throw no look 40 yard fades in the NFL.

Glad they kept the control passing to where you can throw it high or low... Left or right...

But they had no reason getting rid of vision to appease folks that wanted to run around with Vick...

Last edited:
Something about using a rapper's quote to support an argument is soooo cringeworthy to me :lol:

Not using his words per se...but what i aimed to do was just quote what he himself said about the whole "conspiracy " thing..cant speak for homes..
Its cringe-worthy when i heard highly debatable things spat out as truth...and rumors. I feel like speculation is just a step up from being all out dumb as ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom