post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 70's Show is the last great sitcom to follow the standard format (laugh track and all that stuff)

I'm tired of hearing about gay this , gay that ,etc. I respect anyone's right to marry , adopt kids, be in a relationship, inherit estates , etc. However I'm not accepting of this whole "androgynous" zone that is making it seem like anything is "ok".  You can chose to not be a man anymore and become a "woman" or vice versa but guess what? Men lie, Women lie , Organs dont. This whole refusing to pick a gender thing needs to stop. Psychologically I understand someone can "feel/think" they aren't that gender. That's fine. I can "think" i'm batman or Ironman , it doesn't make me so. 

Note* I am speaking to a small portion of the people in that community. However, I am tired about hearing about this matter as a whole. 

Last edited:
Modern Family is the best the Sitcom to come out in a while, That 70's Show is also good...My Wife and Kids...Bearnie Mac show...30 Rock...Community...Curb Your Enthusiasm...Everybody Hates Chris...Parks and Rec...King of Queens...Malcom in the Middle

New Comer - The Goldbergs

These are the ones that came out 2000 or later people will talk about like they talk about All In The Family, The Cosby Show, **** Van ****...you know up there with the greats in TV history...

I'm tired of hearing about gay this , gay that ,etc. I respect anyone's right to marry , adopt kids, be in a relationship, inherit estates , etc. However I'm not accepting of this whole "androgynous" zone that is making it seem like anything is "ok".  You can chose to not be a man anymore and become a "woman" or vice versa but guess what? Men lie, Women lie , Organs dont. This whole refusing to pick a gender thing needs to stop. Psychologically I understand someone can "feel/think" they aren't that gender. That's fine. I can "think" i'm batman or Ironman , it doesn't make me so. 

Note* I am speaking to a small portion of the people in that community. However, I am tired about hearing about this matter as a whole. 

:stoneface:

That 70's Show is the last great sitcom to follow the standard format (laugh track and all that stuff)

Agreed. I know it came out in 98 but I don't think I watched til 02, straight laugh out loud stuff

King of Queens is goat sitcom

No it's not

Leah Remini >>>>>>>
tumblr_mbmj2fa3HV1qd5y9co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mumh1k5Ptn1rdv62mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjgjfu9YME1rgwexbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxqn9vGwc71r1r2jao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwl3rmFff31sb8nnvo1_500.jpg

Before y'all get all hot and bothered let me say that I have absolutely ZERO PROBLEMS with people choosing to be gay. Gay marriage should be legal since marriage itself is a man made institution.

:lol: this dude really said being gay is a preference, so guys choose to be straight instead of being naturally attracted to women

:lol: this dude really said being gay is a preference, so guys choose to be straight instead of being naturally attracted to women

Generally I would agree with you man.

It seems though as some one posted earlier sexuality is being blurred. I've spoken to some 16-17 yr old boys and girls who do whatever cuz it's there. There is no natural sexuality these days to be honest, again this is from what I'm seeing by talking to people and watching the media

Generally I would agree with you man.

It seems though as some one posted earlier sexuality is being blurred. I've spoken to some 16-17 yr old boys and girls who do whatever cuz it's there. There is no natural sexuality these days to be honest, again this is from what I'm seeing by talking to people and watching the media

Is this sarcasm?

that 70s show was great. the last season sucked. i watched the first 7 seasons and the last episode of season 8.

Why even argue his opinion on that...,

If its a choice then gay marriage should be allowed.If its genetic then gay marriage should still be allowed

Stop trying to sway people on your side, if he believes its a choice, no facts, logic can detour him. It is not scienfically proven so both sides have no leg to stand on. Our beliefs about anything is based on our personal encounters. If every dude you know that is gay came out late or didnt realize it until late then you would assume its a choice. If you have a friend that has expressed homosexual thoughts since they were little you will assume it is genetic.

Last edited:
Everything is a choice. You literally choose to do everything you do everyday. The hell are y'all talking about?

What about people who choose to be gay later on in life? What about girls that are just fed up with men a **** other chicks? What about men that do the same? What about people who choose to be it just to spite their parents or religion?

Again, anything negative about any of these situations? No.

Last edited:

If its a choice then gay marriage should be aloud.If its genetic then gay marriage should still be aloud.

Stop trying to sway people on your side, if he believes its a choice, no facts, logic can detour him. It is not scienfically proven so both sides have no leg to stand on. Our beliefs about anything is based on our personal encounters. If every dude you know that is gay came out late or didnt realize it until late then you would assume its a choice. If you have a friend that has expressed homosexual thoughts since they were little you will assume it is genetic.

Agreed

If its a choice then gay marriage should be aloud.If its genetic then gay marriage should still be aloud.

Did you choose to be straight or not? its no difference than being gay

Everything is a choice. You literally choose to do everything you do everyday. The hell are y'all talking about?

What about people who choose to be gay later on in life? What about girls that are just fed up with men a **** other chicks? What about men that do the same? What about people who choose to be it just to spite their parents or religion?

Again, anything negative about any of these situations? No.

Tell us the story of when you chose to be straight.

It's Human i guess to choose a small sampling of a group and make it the whole to prove your point.

Y'all are doing the same thing though...

I have several examples of people choosing homosexuality, y'all come back with tell me why I'm straight

Either way, no minds will be changed.... Move on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom