POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

I think Adidas cares more about celebrities than their athletes, so the only news they make, has nothing to do with actual innovation at all.  They have a stronghold globally on soccer, but you can see slowly more players are adopting Nike and Adidas' focus on the sport they dominate is slipping. 

The recent Concepts collab. Granted, Pusha T can get away with it, but the whole drug culture shoe on their part seemed so corny. That and white shoes are never called "white" anymore. Always has to be "coke white". 

View media item 1396752
Making use of the fan-favorite GEL-Lyte V as a canvas, the design adopts a premium upper of off-white suede along with tonal white 3M applications, custom insoles, special packaging, and even a custom shoe lace vial — all of which may or may not amount to an 8-ball-inspired design that alludes to the infamous Beantown-born mobster and convicted drug-smuggler George Jung, aka “Boston George.”

I wonder how these shoe companies feel when the collaborators show up with some extra simple ****..

-The Jordan XVI is the best Jordan ever when it comes to actual hooping (indoors at least).  The court feel and responsiveness is incredible.

-Dudes in the Asics, New Balance, Saucony, etc. threads are bigger hypebeasts than the people they clown in the Jordan Brand/Retro forums.  Just because the sneaker you're buying is "quality" doesn't mean you're immune to the hype.  Dudes really think they're doing something different by being into these non-mainstream brands, when in actuality they're doing what everyone else is doing--following trends.

-The Footscape Woven is one of the most underrated Nike models ever.

-Jogging pants and pin-rolled jeans look ridiculous no matter how much they show off your sneakers.  This sounds shallow, but I probably wouldn't ever eff with someone on a personal level that got down with that trend as a grown *** man.  We're just not built the same.  

-Aesthetically, the Kobe line is hot garbage.  I'm sure they're great hoops shoes though.  

late as hell but,
View media item 1396834
I feel like SuperblyTrife would be my best friend in real life....

Jogger pants are for kids and women from 1987. Needless to say, if you wear joggers, you'd like Jordan's

Last edited:
-"Sneakerheads" aren't any worse than any other hobbyists, spend time on certain firearm, camera, watch forums, etc, and you'll see NTers aint that bad.

-Performance Nike's (the ones made to actually do physical activity in) are better than OG classics most cats salivate over.

-Adidas sucks. A few good models here and there, but for the most part, pure suckage.

-Puma GV's and Adi Samba's (OG, long tongue) might be the best sneakers of all time.

-Most collabs and special editions are wack

I wish people who were in to runners respected running culture as much as the whole sneaker world respects basketball culture. 

Kobe would have been better with adidas.

Imagine if he was still with them today.

Back
Top Bottom