Post your Vans vol 2?

How do sk8's or slip-ons compare with 3 feet highs ? I am a size 11 for most of my shoes (10.5 for vans slip-ons) I have a pair of sk8's 11.5 that fit fine, do you think sz 10.5 3 feet highs would fit or do I need a 11 or 11.5?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

I need some Sup Half-Cabs, size 8 anybody??? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Here is my most recent pick ups...Figured since they were out I would snap a couple pictures...I will post my full collection up when I get a chance to dig them all out...Also not pictured are a second pair of "Bulls" UNDFTD SK8 Hi's and a pair of Kaws x Simpsons they were not here yet when I took the pics....

lettin' these go for cheap

DSNB%20Half%20Cabs%20002.jpg

I need a 4th pair of Ballistics if anyone has them in 10.5 or 11 let me know :smile:

There was a pair of those Supreme old skools on ebay, size 9.5 about a month ago. The seller wanted $120 shipped for them.

great stuff you guys. Active still has those drop sneakers half cabs on sale on the website. The green ones are 10% also and a decent size run. Just a heads up.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Cris are those last half cabs the same ones as on top or is the gray that dark.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Thanks looks like i have to find the grays to go with my blacks
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

anyone know where they have a good selection of vans sk8 highs, ballistics, and half cabs for sale online ?

thanks in advance.
Team Macintosh​

63cr1af.jpg

info please !

these are def hot. anyone know where i can cop an 11?
any help appreciated thanks
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!

WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

anyone know where i can cop a pair of vanosaurs ina 9.5 ?! been lookn forever,

good stuff crisone, your 3ft highs are ill
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Tick, you need to sell me those Moccasin skate highs...

I sold too many skate highs.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

info on the yellow authentics up there???

ill post mine tommorrow...just the simple colors...which i think are better than those collabs they do....

i may be the only one to think that though

Back
Top Bottom