POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

383526175.jpg

383526174.jpg

383526173.jpg

383526172.jpg

383526171.jpg

whose beauty supply store did you buy that Omega, Breitling, and Panerai from?

RFX, or anyone who can answer my question..

Is there a way to avoid paying retail for an Omega watch? particularly the Seamaster with the black dial? I see talks about 10 percent off for various Rolex's. I tried searching and found a couple on Amazon. Can anyone vouch for their credibility for buying a watch there?

Thanks.

Ben Bridge is clearing out their Omega stocks right now and they are offering 20% outright without haggling.
Go to the store and see if they have one, if they don't ask them to locate you one if possible.
Most Amazon stores are legit but they are not authorized dealers.
You are better off going to Jomashop.com or Authenticwatches.com.

If you don't mind waiting, PM me and I'll give you some AD you can contact and you'll get a better discount than 10% for sure.
Price on Omegas has increased today though so you just missed out on some discount right there.
Speedys went up by a lot, jumped by 4800 irrc.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

383526171.jpg

not a pro or anything, only thing that looks off to me is the gap between the case and crown of the watch.  Regular daylights don't have the big of a gap.  Not hating at all, its a beautiful watch.

I'm assuming this is suppose to be a PAM 188. The thin crown and the protruding cannon pin are a dead give away, and I won't even get started on that on that dial.
Indeed! Dead giveaways , I will give it to him though, he never claimed for them to be authentic, or said anything touting about their value/price... Here is a legit 188, basically the successor to the 162 I have posted up that is my own! Sorry I have been MIA fellas, crazy busy time right now for me! I still owe a few of you a message, and I apologize wholeheartedly! I didn't forget

main.php

Tsovet are ok but their more of a fashion watch like Burberry.
Not worth it for retail to me.

Also found a very simple but very nice looking Hamilton.
It's a collab w/ N. Hollywood.

img_551434_40964104_0

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up getting the IWC titanium aquatimer, 3719 model. Since I got a pretty good deal on it, I wanted to get a more dress up watch. Maybe something with a black leather strap. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Post pics of the new IWC if you can.

Whats your budget for the dressy watch?

I'll post pics when I get home from the office. I'm looking at 5k to be the max but ideally would prefer to spend around 3500. Do you think the IWC pilot chrono can pass off as a dressy watch?

Originally Posted by chixdigggit

I'll post pics when I get home from the office. I'm looking at 5k to be the max but ideally would prefer to spend around 3500. Do you think the IWC pilot chrono can pass off as a dressy watch?
I sold my 3719 because I thought it was too sporty.  Antrhing with a rotating bezel gives off a sporty look, even a Rolex Sub.  Incidentally, I sold my 3706 because I felt it was too small.  I think the 3717 is a great buy for something that pulls double duty.  It also looks great on a nice leather pilot bracelet.  The AR is magnificent, and the design is superb.  There are a lot of custom makers out there, and you can get a solid pilot strap for about 200, better than the 600 IWC is asking (maybe more with the deployant).

However, you can score a nice Portuguese used off of Timezone at the prices you are looking to pay.  If you are in SoCal then feel free to PM me.  I can get about 30% off IWC since my friend is the PR manager for Chong Hing, an authorized IWC dealer.   

$5k is a big budget and yes, the IWC pilot chrono can pass as a dress watch but ti would depend on your wrist size.
On a bigger wrist, maybe 7" or bigger, it can work.

For around $3,500, I highly recommend the Omega Aqua Terra 8500. It is very dressy but can also be pulled off casually.

You can also buy a very nice croc strap for around $100 to replace the bracelet for a much dressier appearance.

Retails is $4,500 (Omega increased their prices recently so I am not sure how much it is now) but oyu cna probably deal it for $3,500.

4177905697_458a929584.jpg
4177907545_65d8176653.jpg

4276211199_350fa6b1de.jpg
4276225431_1c5f7d6bf1.jpg

4178909509_cbe922977b.jpg
4178695180_e21a7fe0bd.jpg

recommend a daily/sporty watch for a 20 y/o college student (affordable)

something you can rock to class yet suitable for going out..

thanks!

^^ Budget?

chixdigggit, those look great. You got a real classic watch there, wear it in good health.

^^nice speedmasters r3k, I just scooped that silver dialed one myself..I can't stop looking at it on my wrist.

Beautiful watch, just keep in mind it's a manual wind.

Tim, check out Authenticwatches.com or prestigetime.com.

Originally Posted by classified

I want a Hublot Big Bang Classic soo bad, RFX is one lucky dude.

tell me about it...RFX owns 2 of the watches I really want. The IWC portuguese and the Hublot.

Back
Top Bottom