Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by THockey66

nerd.gif

2rzc96r.png

only fair to post more tagged pics

pimp.gif
car

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

That M3 is gorgeous, but im sorta not feeling it in red.

Ive only liked these e92s in either white or black, but the older e46s im a fan of in Laguna Blue and grey only.
laugh.gif

S2k is probably the only convertible that can pass off as a man car.

Most convertibles = female whips.

Thanks to all for the kind wordsJust installed lms this week and love themSpeaking of laguna seca blue i previously had e46 in lsbAlso own a s2k and it is one hell of a car

Originally Posted by pdot

My fleet...
309108p.jpg

'08 X5 4.8

29cuf5e.jpg

'06 GS430 (soon to be looking for a new home)

2liflg9.jpg

2ngyjwo.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...
In the market for a GS right now.  Too bad you're not in the Bay

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

hey Thockey that's my dream car rite there
pimp.gif
, i hope your enjoying it and not letting it sit in your garage like an antique. also i heard the clutch on that thing is brutal hows it feel like driving the beast?
Nope, its not a garage queen. If i wanted something to look at, i would've bought a statue. The weather is finally starting to pickup here so it'll be out as much as possible. The GT has almost 8k on it and the CS is nearing 25k or so.

As far as the clutch goes, its a bit strange at first. Not having to use the throttle when easing out takes some time to get used to. Once you get a hold of that, its just back to basic manual transmission driving tendency. The fear of burning it up is always prevalent though as it does cost an extraordinary amount to replace.
Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

::cries in a corner::
You're somewhat local, no? Come by this summer. I'm sure we can arrange something.
Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I would totally give it up for you to be able to drive that thing...
About time i posted the tagged pic, huh?
wink.gif
How's the TC doing?
Originally Posted by agold1002

is that yours...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Last i checked it was still in the garage...
Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Pshhhhh total chick car
eyes.gif

but seriously, props again
pimp.gif
you have excellent taste (and money)
Totally. Open air Porsh Uhs just scream feminism.

Appreciate the kind words.
Originally Posted by JoseBronx

only fair to post more tagged pics

pimp.gif
car
What more do you want? It's just your normal run-of-the-mill GT silver CGT. Nothing special.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

Originally Posted by Pitman13

12962872.jpg

My G, I'm putting it up for sale in a month or two. I want German Engineering
devil.gif

anything wrong with it. i'm gettin an 08 g37s coupe...

Minus the horrible MPG, and a few rattles once in a while, nothing.  I love my G. Engine is smooth as silk.  But I have my eyes on Germany.

Good choice on the 08 G37s coupe, there's a ton of deals floating around.  Don't hesitate to look out of state.  I bought my G in Massachusetts last year for only $26K, talked them down from 30K.  Good Luck Bro.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Ive only liked these e92s in either white or black, but the older e46s im a fan of in Laguna Blue and grey only.
laugh.gif

Thanks to all for the kind words Just installed lms this week and love them Speaking of laguna seca blue i previously had e46 in lsb Also own a s2k and it is one hell of a car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I see it in the garage

My tC is doing okay. Under the assumption I find a job and exercise enough discipline to save up what I need to...I should have some play money. With that I'll be re-doing my gauges to something that doesn't look like E.T. and his crew designed, and hopefully I'll be lowered.

I've always wondered before why they put the shift lever on the Carrera GT so high up, but I guess it makes sense for a sports car of that caliber to have the shifter as close to the steering wheel as possible. But is it comfy to have to reach that high up to change gears??? I don't know, but I really, REALLY want a CGT in my life.......probably the only supercar I'll ever like.

This is what i'm working with now. I like it for now. Paid it off so i'm just stacking my money til i can start a business or buy some real estate. trying to get my first house soon.
E350

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

2rzc96r.png

Pshhhhh total chick car
eyes.gif

but seriously, props again
pimp.gif
you have excellent taste (and money)

Lambos, Ferraris, Porsche?

I was thinking of cars sub $100k
laugh.gif

Those are in a totally different league, but I would still prefer a hardtop version of any Ferrari, Lambo or Porsche over a drop top.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif

drop top ferrari? definitely not a feminine car
S2k is like the size of a Miata.  If any car is a girls car, it's definitely the S2k. 

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
devonaoki1.jpg

'

lol at dude saying the sk2 is the only manly convertible. That car is more like the exact opposite.  Drop  top Ferrari's? Lams? Porches? Vettes? Vipers? Bentleys? Stangs? R8's? ///M? AMG? C'mon son

My first car...i love it
pimp.gif

its an '08 with 10,500 miles and was purchased new

but my neighbor just copped a 2009 f430 16m...thing is nasty
Spoiler [+]
3850407362_e92ff25d35.jpg

3626127515_6fc720cc30.jpg

not the pics of the neighbors but
pimp.gif
none the less

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Here in Florida, it's essential to have a drop top. Even if it rains daily. The rain only lasts a half hour or so, then it's all
smokin.gif
. Weather is just too nice to be without a convertible.

f4115be981ceac80c35858d84d877a77cf5903b.jpg

1cb2558e0d814c8ea8e8b63bb30dd19801b54b6.jpg

pimp.gif

My next big purchase will be an s2k.
Drop top in the summer, hard top in the winter

Back
Top Bottom