Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

those bred 13s.............. i want so many pairs. i want enough to wear everyday and not care

Just one pair is suffice bro.
Clean them after every wear and you can save your funds for other releases.

Just my .02

ZAAAAAMN This is unofficial right??? been hearing alot of the grapes and aquas coming out next year so im expecting those to come out n a definate kop for me. I jst hate the camp out, i wish i knew of a pre-sale spot or RSVP or something.

Originally Posted by ar916

All I'm asking for is XVI is thay too much?
Word. They only ever retro these once in one colorway yet they retro the same shoes within 2-3 years(true blue and black III)? JB needs to stop recycling and doing re-re-retros and start looking at the xvi-xix. Some real dope shoes and excellent performance shoes in that range
Got to get some ginger xvis

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

There may be some Signature Jordans that NEVER re-release again because they didnt do well on the last few retro releases. You will see re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases as long as folks are buying them up.

XIVs sitting... why not re-release IIIs XIs Xs XIIs over and over?

You think Apples going to stop releasing the Iphone cuz it looks the same?

I would have bought 3 pairs of xivs each in the white/red and bred if they were true to the OGs in fit and quality. But they were junk with leather that feels like cardboard so back they went

Still got my grapes, and chrome VIII's but getting those and 2 pair of laneys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The only thing that's exciting me is the 13s and september blue 6's.

Everything else is wait and see.

Next year is gonna be crazy too; Aqua 8s, Grapes and Laney (maybe a pack?) and Fire red 5s!

pimp.gif

Can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom