Potential Side hustle... #cook #pots #chef

NT famb...
i talked to one of my homeboys and he said he has been selling fish plates after the club.

homey got a deep frier, a table, a tent, and a chair...

went to the club early, holla'd at the boss man, and was selling fried fish plates right next to the club...

then he said he was raking in a pretty penny... about $250 AFTER buying all the fish and fries for the night...

working for about 5 hours 9:30-2:30

it is extremely easy to fry foods... i think i'm going to look into this some more... 3 nights a week... an extra $750 a week doesnt sound too bad...

i'm not looking to go to the MAJOR spots where they're prolly going to start asking for permits and stuff...

what yall think?

damn thats a real nice side hustle

you from TX right? thats like the fattest state, i wouldnt even wanna eat that after the club

i aint eem madd if he really rakin that in an yes fry foods are easy as hell

My boy is a manager at Dominos and they post up outside the club selling pizzas and wings. You'd be surprised how hungry drunk people are after the club.

Wrong you're doing it, man..
Kebabs are legalized crack.

8522.jpg

2009_07_15-doner.jpg

rake in the dough and thank me later.

Originally Posted by ricky409

NT famb...
i talked to one of my homeboys and he said he has been selling fish plates after the club.

what yall think?
i think your homeboy should have gone hambs instead of fish

I used to do the exact same thing in CT when I was in college

I would go downtown New Haven on Friday and Saturday nights and post up in one of the parking lots my boy was an attendant at. Ran an extension cord out his lil booth and all I had was a deep fryer, a table, fish and fries.

I had a good 2 month run and it paid for my 98 honda accord. Got shut down because someone told and the cops said I couldn't be out there any more

NT famb...
i talked to one of my homeboys and he said he has been selling fishBBQ plates after the club

Insta-win.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I used to do the exact same thing in CT when I was in college 

I would go downtown New Haven on Friday and Saturday nights and post up in one of the parking lots my boy was an attendant at. Ran an extension cord out his lil booth and all I had was a deep fryer, a table, fish and fries. 

I had a good 2 month run and it paid for my 98 honda accord. Got shut down because someone told and the cops said I couldn't be out there any more

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm going to be in dallas though... soooo... 

problems on one end... just move to another side of town... fortworth, tyler, waco... all are cities that are an hour drive...

how much was that accord, though? two month run sounds good... 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn thats a real nice side hustle

you from TX right? thats like the fattest state, i wouldnt even wanna eat that after the club

i aint eem madd if he really rakin that in an yes fry foods are easy as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yeah... i'm in texas... i was in houston last night though, and bumped into my homey from my hometown...

i was like "FAAAAMB... what you doing out here?" (its about a 45 min drive from where we're from)

that's when he put me on game.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

NT famb...
i talked to one of my homeboys and he said he has been selling fishBBQ plates after the club

Insta-win.
its hard to bar b q doe, famb...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

A friend of mine owns a business called "the cravings truck", his staple items are chicken & waffles, and the red velvet waffles are his
most popular item. He's at events throughout the city during the day, caters to certain clients, and posts outside the club at night. He's
pretty much caking off of it now. Just some ideas for you.

^^ dude had it listed in the paper for $5500 but I showed up to his crib with 40 100$ bills and he sold it to me right there. All except about $700 was fish money

In Austin, there all over the place. And I know there making well into $500+ in profits on weekend the way the lines are and how my friends go crazy for these food trucks after the bars. Work three nights a week and at least make 1k, your living real good in Texas.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

^^ dude had it listed in the paper for $5500 but I showed up to his crib with 40 100$ bills and he sold it to me right there. All except about $700 was fish money

0.jpg

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

In Austin, there all over the place. And I know there making well into $500+ in profits on weekend the way the lines are and how my friends go crazy for these food trucks after the bars. Work three nights a week and at least make 1k, your living real good in Texas.
i have a day job already my dude... so my rent, car note, lights, and interwebz are covered...

an extra $1K a month would be ALL extra bread...
straight to a savings bond... let that interest grow my money for me...

i thought about safety... cats might be trying to get tough on me... but my famb told me some good advice..

his words: "my $!!@+... you have to understand that there are alotta folks out here people have problems with... drug dealers, scheming yambs, wack %$+!!%, their bosses, boucers at the club, their mamas, baby mamas, baby daddys, back stabbing friends... i can honeslty say i've never heard of someone beefing with the Fish Man"...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where you located? 

Around here in LA, the cops are %*#%$. You gotta have all these permits to sell food on the sidewalk. If you dont have permits, they confiscate all your items and fine you. 

When Im leaving the club, I see either a man or a female selling some hot dogs wrapped in bacon. They always post up in the parking lot or off to the side. I swear, every time they see a cop, the man or female

abandon ship like if someone screamed out "LA MIGRA" (Im mexican if that matters) and hide behind a wall. The funny part is that these fools negotiate while hiding. 
laugh.gif
. Once the cops leave, they continue about 

their business. Its good money, food trucks are starting to post up all over Hollywood. And its great business with all these drunk @%% people coming out the club. Just make sure you do it the right way. Good luck.

i thought about safety... cats might be trying to get tough on me... but my famb told me some good advice..

his words: "my $!!@+... you have to understand that there are alotta folks out here people have problems with... drug dealers, scheming yambs, wack %$+!!%, their bosses, boucers at the club, their mamas, baby mamas, baby daddys, back stabbing friends... i can honeslty say i've never heard of someone beefing with the Fish Man"...
There's a first time for everything

drunk people will eat just about anything(no pun intended) 
laugh.gif

so good luck to you...seems like a legit side hustle 

They got hot dogs here...Bacon wrapped hotdogs with grilled onions, $4 in SF after the clubs.

Smells like crack, not sure what it taste like #poor (rather go to inNout).

@djaward: preciate it fambs... I'm in Dallas Texas... its pretty spread out, plus fort worth ain't too far away.

.. I have the supplies for a deep fryer (pot, propane tank, burner). I'm going to start cooking fish almost every damb day for a couple weeks .. trying to get the taste down pat...

My boy that was working told me that most of the money made came from drunk fools flashing money in front of the yambs .. $10 and $20 tips come frequently.

@luoung: sounds like the Luther from the Boondocks... bacon wrapped hotdogs are just too much for me ...

Originally Posted by djaward

Where you located? 

Around here in LA, the cops are %*#%$. You gotta have all these permits to sell food on the sidewalk. If you dont have permits, they confiscate all your items and fine you. 

When Im leaving the club, I see either a man or a female selling some hot dogs wrapped in bacon. They always post up in the parking lot or off to the side. I swear, every time they see a cop, the man or female

abandon ship like if someone screamed out "LA MIGRA" (Im mexican if that matters) and hide behind a wall. The funny part is that these fools negotiate while hiding. 
laugh.gif
. Once the cops leave, they continue about 

their business. Its good money, food trucks are starting to post up all over Hollywood. And its great business with all these drunk @%% people coming out the club. Just make sure you do it the right way. Good luck.
lol i went out in hollywood on Sat, this was hilarious to see, everything you said is pretty much on point. I was like they make bank bc they sell hotdogs from 3-6 dollars, some of the mexicans are ruthless and get you for every penny

I wish they had more of this in NYC. just crappy halal trucks and bodegas. Them spots be getting my money at 4 in the morning. I would buy a fish plate in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom