"Potentially Historic" Blizzard To Hit NY Tonight Through Tuesday Night

There's a park across the street from my house and I see mad kids playing in the snow then I peeped someone cover their dog's poo with snow instead of picking it up :smh:.

I'm in western Long Island, we got a fair amount of snow. Will probably have to shovel for about an hour to clear up the front of my house.

pretty much nothing in philly still dont know how schools and offices got off.  Slow day in work today bout to hit up a dunkin and grab a hot chocolate and relax until 5 while doing a little work here and there

People complained last year about under reaction now people are complaining about an over reaction.

Weather cannot be predicted. No one was questioning the forecast. Shop whining.

superb, you see how people actually do it? They don't talk about it they be about it. Why are you always????? Man ... Just don't get it. ..

Anyways, wasn't the blizzard just regular snow storm? Mad weak ...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Let me find a pic off Google ..gtf out of here dude. You sound stupid

I can go to a house,house for rent or whatever and take a pic . I can take a pic from my house. Yaw would still say it's fake. People can be taking pics from their parents house

It means nothing

Your blocked. Carry on

Last edited:
This "blizzard" was softer than baby doodoo.

I did a little more light work around 2am when it was suppose to be coming down even more. Wake up to see nothing of worth out there in the morn and now I'm going out seeing less or about the same I cleaned up last night :smh: My grandmother could handle this.

No wonder they're lifting all those dumb bans.

Historic my ***.

Every year the NYC supermarkets cartel pays off the media to announce bogus storm warnings. All my life in NYC, I have only experienced 2 real blizzards and 1 hurricane.

Every year the NYC supermarkets cartel pays off the media to announce bogus storm warnings. All my life in NYC, I have only experienced 2 real blizzards and 1 hurricane.
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Dont forget about home depot

Shovels, Salt, Snow blowers, etc

They arnt moving these items unless we have some big snow reports. But the snow did come we just didn't get hit. Check Suffolk county they have at least 2 feet

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Let me find a pic off Google ..gtf out of here dude. You sound stupid

I can go to a house,house for rent or whatever and take a pic . I can take a pic from my house. Yaw would still say it's fake. People can be taking pics from their parents house

It means nothing

Your blocked. Carry on
You sound stupid and bitter. Funny be mass cause I'm not trying to be your friend. Stop sending me emails with bs Netflix account and free games. You are a mental case b. You aint take no pictures because you fool of ****. Look at you, the dude took a picture and to you it's impossible that he could own the house, but rather his parents. You a broke boy, you don't believe because you don't have anything. That's how people brain are wired. Be gone dude ....

Back
Top Bottom