"Potentially Historic" Blizzard To Hit NY Tonight Through Tuesday Night

Weaksauce blizzard

They said 6am expect it to start and I woke up at 8 to see that snow dust. Started again just now but it's weak. Now they saying expect it to come hard at 9.

Feel bad for those in Conn. though they always getting *** blasted by the snow.

****** in here straight lying talking about they "like" the cold...

If you like it so much, move up to where it's colder...
You're forgetting the part where NYC >>>>> any place else.

So no need to move anywhere colder.

if NY had Cali or even Texas weather, yall would claim it as the greatest place on earth.
Nah, we actually like all 4 seasons. It's apart of why we're the greatest.
Folks clowning ATL like they didn't have a sheet of ice to deal with.

Give me snow ANY day of the week over a 1/4 inch of ice that isn't melting.
Is there a lack of salt in ATL or something? :lol:

I'm not saying ice can't be the worst and dangerous but c'mon ya city gotta be smart enough to prepare for things like this.

Last edited:

Folks clowning ATL like they didn't have a sheet of ice to deal with.

Give me snow ANY day of the week over a 1/4 inch of ice that isn't melting.
Atl had to shut the city down, thats not happening in any city up north
Ice storm is a COMPLETELY different beast, bruh. I don't think you understand how much it can cripple a city...even those up North. You're giving a bit too much credit to the NE while completely marginalizing the effect a 1/4 inch of ice can cause.
You acting like that **** was anywhere near the level of the ice storm that hit montreal in 98. NY and no other city in the NE would've gotten caught slipping like ATL did over the little bit they got. There's nothing wrong with what happened to ATL. They understandably weren't prepared for that kind of weather but don't suggest that the same level of storm would've crippled any city over here like it did them. Especially when we get hit with similar weather of varying magnitudes multiple times a year. A rain, sleet, snow mixture is simply bad weather for us. Not the apocalypse.

Last edited:
I raise you Sheena Parveen
smokin.gif
sheen parveen is always wearing those tight tops or the ones like in the first pic that just make her **** look incredible.

Just took my pre workout and walked to the gym (5 min walk)

And the mfer is closed. Cot dam. Snow is starting to pile up

Just took my pre workout and walked to the gym (5 min walk)

And the mfer is closed. Cot dam. Snow is starting to pile up

Simple go buy a shovel and get your workout helping people shovel their cars out later :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom