PREACHER VOL. AMC Taking Preacher to pilot

pimp.gif

Last edited:
**** is extreme :lol:

The graphic novels are on the same level if not worse... :rofl:  
They're worse but I'm just thinking of AMC showing this level of violence.

Its not the same as showing gory zombie kills. Ep started nice with the chase and the song and then just went further left. Plus its clear Jesse and Tulip are pretty detached from reality the way they're handling all of this.

Definitely not as bad as the comic but still.

Last edited:
saint of killers 
pimp.gif

murked all those cops

damn ripped that dudes tongue out tho

how did he find them if the woman at the strip club was dead too? 
nerd.gif

still gotta watch ep 2

i had forgot cassidy and tulip smashed

Arseface basically killed that girl :lol:

Trying to put back bits of brain and pieces of cranium back in her skull though :x

That was a nice trick those angles pulled with that farce.

Last edited:

Trying to put back bits of brain and pieces of cranium back in her skull though :x

sad part is he didn't purposely cause that. he's only in hell because jesse made a mistake with genesis.

the woman he met in the bar, what is her relationship with the men in white? i like this episode but with all episodes i need to re watch it to be sure

sad part is he didn't purposely cause that. he's only in hell because jesse made a mistake with genesis.

the woman he met in the bar, what is her relationship with the men in white? i like this episode but with all episodes i need to re watch it to be sure
She works with them.

The entire thing was a con to discover if Jesse really had genesis.

I'm assuming the group is an offshoot of angels ir maybe they are an end of the world cult

As for Arseface, yeah I know. He's not evil or even bad but its still partially his fault.

Last edited:
Damn. I thought eugene was a scumbag and turns out he's not. He was just just friendzoned by a skank who wouldn't give him any action.

:wow: Eugene / Tracy story how & why it actually happened

Season 2 been great i was a major fan of Season 1 storyline and characters but S2 is moving well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom