Prediction: XXI & II darkhorse countdown pack

XXI and II? easy pass. both shoes are ugly, i dont care for neither
WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

Quote:
XXI and II? easy pass. both shoes are ugly, i dont care for neither

This is what my prediction was all about: when you XXI haters see the bred XXI's you'll be slugging someone to get a pair.

Ever seen the XX1 with Patent all over?

Just wondering.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Actually, the OLNL package was completely over stocked in NYC. Therefore many managers did let them go for employee sales. True Fact.

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

hmm interesting question Rock. I don't really like how that sounds........ care to elaborate any more or not at this time?!?!
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

The XX1s that are coming out next year are nice. I might buy the pack and sell the IIs.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I love patent... :D
happy.gif
Dallas Cowboys​
6-1​

i wouldn't mind those suede carolina ones. or yellow suede. either would be fire. the red suedes were my favorite 22. didnt care much for any other ones

pix??
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
i dont think people care enough about the XXI's to drop 310 on a pack
Joann's got it...Leonice has got it...Theresa's got it...Tonia's got it
I tell ya Cheryl's got it...boy, I tell you...Betty's got it...Vicki has got it...and Ann's got it
Gail's got it...Stephanie's got it...And Sabrina's got it...Rachelle has got it yeah
Gladys' got it...Fontina's got it...Little cute Aaliyah's got it!...Oooh Stacy's got it
I tell ya...Tita's got it...I tell ya Rita's got it...Oh Laurel's got it...And Kim's got eeeit...

I'd probably pick up that pack.. im a fan of theXX! and black and re would be nice. the II's also since the only pair i have are the al blacks that released a couple of years ago.
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

this is good news...thanks for the info KobeKilledIt..
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

I don't really like either shoe, so I'm good.

I'm more concerned about the "middle" packages, XII + XI, X + XIII, ec.

I REALLY LIKED THE XXI'S... MORE THAN THE 22 TO BE HONEST. AND THE 20..... MY OPINION.

52p2gw0.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
Ever seen the XX1 with Patent all over?
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

i think the darkhorse is gonna be XX and III's

black cement and quickstrike will make believers out of the people that think XX"s look like sandals
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

i like the 21s, one of my favorites, i dunno why people hate them other than the fact that they are still newish, and everyone on here seems to be completely fixated on the old and unwilling to accept anything new.

2s are another one of my favorites, when i first heard of the packs this pack was immediately the one i felt i was most likely to get. i dont even care what colorways come out.

Back
Top Bottom