PREMIO XIIIs WITH NO BIN 23 TAG?

Whats good with the premio XIIIs with no individual number? Is there a chance that more than 1734 pairs?
nerd.gif

There is more than 1734 the early pairs that leaked out did not have numbers on them. That usually always happens.

There is more than 1734 the early pairs that leaked out did not have numbers on them. That usually always happens.

Quick question, for the ppl who do own any of the Bin jordans, where do you get them, like what stores carry them?

Quick question, for the ppl who do own any of the Bin jordans, where do you get them, like what stores carry them?

Dont believe that sneakers are limited to any special "number" unless the numbers are laser etched or stitched into the sneaker

There are MUCH more than 1734 Pairs in existence

Dont believe that sneakers are limited to any special "number" unless the numbers are laser etched or stitched into the sneaker

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

i got all the previous one from hoh in houston tx>>> i dont think mny other stores be getting them... but try calling spots round you...

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

i got all the previous one from hoh in houston tx>>> i dont think mny other stores be getting them... but try calling spots round you...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hell, don't believe any numbers nike gives. Lets not forget the ebay dunk...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hell, don't believe any numbers nike gives. Lets not forget the ebay dunk...

Back
Top Bottom