Premium/High-end Tees?

Anyone know of any good premium or luxury t-shirt brands? I know of James Perse, Vince, John Elliot, etc. but can't get myself to pay $40-50+ for a t-shirt :smh:. Can't be worried about something spilling on my tee and have to toss it out at that price. Most of the cheaper ones don't really fit well or last long.

Came across this site www.maejur.com and might order one from there. Anyone try these?

Even alternative apparel tees are $35 or more these days :x

Vince?
A real man doesn't wear tees that have another mans name or brand on it. You might as well hug him and call him daddy

Aint no such thang as a luxury t-shirt in my opinion.
There's comfy t shirts and more comfy t shirts. Most I paid for a tshirt was the Waxed pima cotton T from the GQxGap collab. It's still just a tshirt. whats worse is im scared to throw it in the wash so it cost me more every time i get it dry cleaned. I think it was En Noir brand. really light and nice quality though

Whatever you do get at least pima cotton.

Regular cotton used to tear my nips up and I'd be bleeding but ever since switching to pima cotton its been :pimp:

I been eyeing these PremiumCo tees for a min now...

Charcoal1_47df149c-c3cc-4459-9c19-b5c78a9bcbdb_1024x1024.jpg

Charcoal3_6cd90449-8ace-4727-9990-73d1b82dc0f0_1024x1024.jpg

Anyone here own them 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
?

I wear a lot of Emporio Armani t-shirts. By far the most comfortable I've ever had.

On sale they can go for as low as $30 here in Belgium, idk if the prices are any different in the US.

Without crazy prints etc I think it's about $50-60 standard price.

If you want loose t-shirts I wouldn't recommend it though. The majority of their t-shirts are slim fitting.

Because of the great stretch fabric they still feel extremely comfortable though, basically a second skin to me.

If you have a muscular build I'd definitely recommend them. They accentuate your features while still remaining very comfortable.

Example:

Last edited:
If you got a BJs near you they have pretty nice Ts in there. Only thing I had a problem is a white tag is included on the outside that's very small but I cut that off.

J crew broken in tees are all i mess wit.

Good 4 da summer and the tall sizes are PERFECT

Im not that tall a lil over 6"

Theyre not od tall like back in the day but just right imo.

Back
Top Bottom