premium laces nyc

I stop in this place fairly frequently, purely due to its convenient location,
but I never cop from them, just looking for info and price ranges.
Mostly I would say for any good Nike Retro or JB release its gonna be needlessly expensive. and Its not a huge selection either.
I've talked with the manager [owner??] young dude a few times. He's a nice dude and knowledgable about his kicks, but this store is'nt really designed for the Niketalk clientele, its more for tourists who dont know any better about prices

SoHo really just isnt a good place to be looking to cop. Not very many stores that have good selection, and they're gonna be way over priced

I stop in this place fairly frequently, purely due to its convenient location,
but I never cop from them, just looking for info and price ranges.
Mostly I would say for any good Nike Retro or JB release its gonna be needlessly expensive. and Its not a huge selection either.
I've talked with the manager [owner??] young dude a few times. He's a nice dude and knowledgable about his kicks, but this store is'nt really designed for the Niketalk clientele, its more for tourists who dont know any better about prices
SoHo really just isnt a good place to be looking to cop. Not very many stores that have good selection, and they're gonna be way over priced

exactly what he said. premium pete is the owner tho. the same guy that runs sneakertube and does videos with sneakgeekz

Back
Top Bottom