Preps: Chicago Hoops On YouTube - Finally

^ Seymore, interesting breakdown on S.Doc................what ever happened to Najeeb Echols, Justin Bowen, Kyle Kleckner, Melvin Buckley? Hopefully PierrePierce is still balling somewhere.

this is nostalgic i thought eddy curry was gonna kill in the nba after watchin this wow some foresight i had
laugh.gif

Final Episode
1 -
2 -
3 -

As for updates
Najeeb Echols - Went to Mizzou. Didn't finish
Justin Bowen - ?
Kyle Kleckner - Played FB @ Illinois
Melvin Buckley - Played at South FLorida
Pierre Pierce - No idea now.

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Sean Dockery was a beast. Coach K didnt let him shine
smh.gif
DEFINITELY true.....but I was like
eek.gif
smile.gif
when I found out he was going to Duke......would've had more shine if it weren't for having to share time with Greg Paulus.
It's obvious as hell that you have no frikkin' idea what you're talking about.

He played behind Duhon for 2 years, started junior year, then split time with Paulus senior year.

What held Doc back at Duke wasn't K, it was his jump shot and confidence. He simply wasn't able to just drive by folks like he did in HS. He was alock down defender but terrible on the offensive end until his senior year when he figured %!%% out.

i saw justin at a kappa party awhile back at UIC..he in the d league now
najeeb was back at the crib last time i heard
and to correct what i said jay straight in the D league too

doc was beast in hs, when i saw him at duke i didnt even think it was the same player. seymour put into perspective

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Sean Dockery was a beast. Coach K didnt let him shine
smh.gif
DEFINITELY true.....but I was like
eek.gif
smile.gif
when I found out he was going to Duke......would've had more shine if it weren't for having to share time with Greg Paulus.
It's obvious as hell that you have no frikkin' idea what you're talking about.

He played behind Duhon for 2 years, started junior year, then split time with Paulus senior year.

What held Doc back at Duke wasn't K, it was his jump shot and confidence. He simply wasn't able to just drive by folks like he did in HS. He was a lock down defender but terrible on the offensive end until his senior year when he figured %!%% out.
oops my bad! you're right on about Doc @ Duke Ricardo...thanks for reminding me about Duhon.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea man Dockery was great in HS. I remember the Illinois Warriors came down here for the BET Pro AM @ George Washington University. First time I saw him and Luther Head play in person. Dockery held his own against Jonathan Hargett (who was all world at the time). Dockery was a beast man
Man, I just don't think people knew how good this guy was. Shame he got caught up in the mess at WVU.

He was the truth though and would have been a problem in the league.

You got any videos of dude?

I remember dude dunkin on cats when we were in middle school and he was at rolfe. %%%$ was absurd.
tired.gif

I don't know if any of you dudes heard of Tyree Evans out of George Wyth in Richmond Va. Was supposed to go to Cincy but got caught up in %%%$ also. Two ofthe most amazing HS players EVER.

^I remember reading about Jonathan Hargett in Slam 9 years ago but have never seen any highlights...and it's a shame reading about how he got caught up insome s*#t and never really got to show how "good" he was......anyone got vids of him?

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now they just need to release it on DVD.
I have tried contacting FoxSports for years asking them to release it. Unfair that they won't. I will try again

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Yea man Dockery was great in HS. I remember the Illinois Warriors came down here for the BET Pro AM @ George Washington University. First time I saw him and Luther Head play in person. Dockery held his own against Jonathan Hargett (who was all world at the time). Dockery was a beast man
Man, I just don't think people knew how good this guy was. Shame he got caught up in the mess at WVU.

He was the truth though and would have been a problem in the league.
 He didn't get caught up in mess, he was the mess.  Hargett tested the coaches too much and they told him to bounce

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Hargett tested the coaches too much and they told him to bounce  
Examples of him testing coaches? Not denying that it happened, just wanted examples of it.

Are you from Richmond?

man this used to be my **!+, the only thing i hated was where i lived they showed this at 1am

I just knew curry, dockery,and bynum where gonna beast in the league

Man memories! I remember Cappie Pondexter was on that show too. They said she could be the first girl to jump straight to the WNBA. lol  She went to the same school that Arthur Agee went to.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Hargett tested the coaches too much and they told him to bounce  
Examples of him testing coaches? Not denying that it happened, just wanted examples of it.

Are you from Richmond?

I'm not from Richmond .

I took interest in what happened to Hargett and Carlos Hurt at Louisville .  A few of the posters here seem to think somebody planted drugs on Hargett or something.  The West Virginia squad had a player who whould show up late to team meetings and would straight up say he wasn't doing things the staff wanted the players to do.  The coaching situation wasn't stable , but Beilein would've clashed with him as well.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

doc was beast in hs, when i saw him at duke i didnt even think it was the same player. seymour put into perspective

True. I still think he coulda shined more playin somewhere else. (Maybe like a Calapari type system.)That Coach K offense doesnt let a player just get off on his own. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom